Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Once online starts, Imma buy me a nice crib with a good view. F*** shootouts. Im tryna get my M's up so I can be chilling up high

watching you fools kills each other for nickels & dimes

Last edited:
so is the online dropping tonite or tomorrow?

i dunno why yall going so hard to make money offline.
From what I heard, it's gonna be tuesday, whenever the Playstation Store updates. So around 4-5pm pacific.

I went in that cult fort on the mountain but I didnt find that cool *** 4-wheeler.
nerd.gif
you get it after you beat the game.

should be at trevors trailer.

im not sure if im going to play online right away, that ish is gonna be laggy and buggy as hell.

hopefully they can patch things up before dudes start leveling up to crazy levels using bugs.

Last edited:
Inform me :nerd: ...

it sucks dude you just kill the urban store clerk that has three cash registers. shoot up the cash registers until they open. collect the money then run out the store and run around for about 8 to 10 seconds then go back in and all three money bags will have respawned on the floor or counter. rinse and repeat.

its good for beginners though starting out... you make between 7 to 1000 bucks each trip in. it never stops

Last edited:
Called a taxi, got a lift, pressed skip & got out. To my surprise I got a 1 wanted level because I didn't have any money to pay the taxi driver LOL

got a wanted level for riding around flipping people off on the sidewalk :smh: heard this woman say im calling the cops or some **** like that and then the 1 star pops up...

Still va
got a wanted level for riding around flipping people off on the sidewalk :smh: heard this woman say im calling the cops or some **** like that and then the 1 star pops up...

Still can't get over how you can blast someone on Mt Chillad & any witnesses & the cops STILL know where you are & even show up quick

I went HAM on those people in the cult camp. I dropped a couple off there got some money from the cult . I snipped the guard towers, then climbed the gate and just went in on everyone there. Found the auto shotty in there too. Kicked some dude off the mountain that was site seeing in the back of the camp. Surprised not one star on my wanted level was triggered.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

it irks me when them dudes talk **** while you are walking. then i have to spray everyone on the block :lol:

From what I heard, it's gonna be tuesday, whenever the Playstation Store updates. So around 4-5pm pacific.

why would we have to wait for playstation store to update when we're playing on xbox?

weebay.gif

After finally finishing the story imho I might be the only guy who got extremely bored w the main story and story line..gta4 had a much better cast of characters and story

Well the xbox marketplace updates at 4-5am...

You will most likely have to download an update to unlock it, just sayyyin.

i've seen a counter online that says 1 hr....but they gotta be lying.

i figured it would be more like 4am tomorrow anyway

PISS keeps going up for me. It's at $12.88 now. Probably won't be selling it anytime soon.

Damn i didn't even know there was a baseball bat in the game but i found one. It's next to Hookies. There's a shed or something and it's inside it.

Back
Top Bottom