Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
U didnt miss nothin bruh unless u alrdy had tens of millions....

U can make 5 mill an hr swimmin to the shipwrecks...

How ya'll doing #'s on PIS and I'm sitting at a 1.68% return 
sick.gif
mad.gif
 only gonna profit 3 mil
106%  
smokin.gif

why do you guys want the maximum amount of money? What are you gonna do with 2bil you cant do with a couple hundred million?

Dudes like to hoard money...lmao...makes the game uninteresting IMO...just like weapons cheat and all the other cheats....the only cheat I'd use is one to make the stars dissappear only when I'm bored and decide to blow up the cops...sticky bobs are probably my favorite weapon, they did an amazing job at the blow up mechanics of this game, planted one in the middle of the street, set it off write when a cop car was speeding at me, joint blew the car over my head....***** had me :wow:

I had 1.8 billion.

Bought all the super cars, modded them to the max. Bought the golf course and other properties. Bought all the jets and choppers. I still have 1.5 billion.

:lol:

So for the folks who finished the game what are y'all doing to pass the time now?

hunting, drifting around the city, racing people, shootouts, Playboy Mansion Parties, swimming, skydiving finishing up the freaks and stranger missions

I finished the space ship parts the other day to get the special vehicle.

Last edited:
ehh sold the Piswater stocks, the value decreased by a cent for me. And with the 6 pm dump, probably give or take +/-.05 difference in the remaining time frame. Shoulda got in earlier though only made 30m+ profit with each. :smh:

Last edited:
Just finished the game. For some reason I have less money with Franklin than I should have. I had over 2 mil before the last heist and I got over 44 mil from it but I ended up with a little over 43 at the end of the game. This happen to you guys?

so is the online dropping tonite or tomorrow?

i dunno why yall going so hard to make money offline.

Called a taxi, got a lift, pressed skip & got out. To my surprise I got a 1 wanted level because I didn't have any money to pay the taxi driver LOL

Only got a 20 million flip from that pissswater stock, hype in it like I was gonna be OD richer off it lol

i hope they have some way to counter all this stock manipulation once online drops.

A better question would be why does it matter to you so much? I dont recall you passing out free copies of GTA5 to NT, play YOUR game

Why you get so defensive? :lol:

I could see if we had the option to transfer these funds to our online character but I don't see the point of hoarding all of this cash in single player. Do you atleast get a trophy/ achievement for reaching a certain amount or something?

There's an achievement for spending 200 mil across all three characters

Back
Top Bottom