Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Bros, this is GTA we talking here, the game that lets you pick up hookers, beat them to death, beat dogs to death, steal, be outright racist and homophobic, putting kids into the mix is not gonna make any worst...this game has cross so many lines already, at thei point, no dambs should be left to give..,lol

I think kids was the rule they started out with. No kids but everything else is a free for all
which is something i agree with
and adding kids to the mix wouldnt really add anything to gta

:wow:

All those features!....you customize your character through their gene pool, that's cray!!

Whole other level of trolling in this game....time to get real familiar with our crew

1236166573_steven_seagal_shooting_kids.gif

Adding kids will just add more realism to the game....no nessesary, but ya can't front like it wouldn't be cool if you could see kids trick or treating....is not like adding kids to this game will spawn more psychos in our real world...lol

how do i make my sticky bombs blow???? :lol:
i completely forgot how
i had planted a bunch around me to get ready to cause mayhem when the cops arrived but i couldnt get them to blow
needless to say i got shot up instantly :lol:
after i planted them i couldnt get em to blow

Left on the D-pad man

I am in both crews, but it will have one marked as your "active" crew I believe.

I am guessing the one that says tell me your PSN is the PS3 one since the other one says nothing :lol: . I need to make that one active since I am on 360 though.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/30/100-little-things-in-gta-5-that-will-blow-your-mind

41) In a police shootout, if you shoot one officer in the leg another might drag him behind cover to safety.

53) Shave your head or keep your face clean-shaven, and your hair and stubble will grow in over time

94) At high wanted levels cops stop shouting out movements and start using hand gestures.

I havnt seen, didnt know some of this stuff. Crazy how detailed and alive the world is.

Got on the pis train late, still sitting on a 37 percent return though :pimp:e I'll probably dump it around 430 est just to be safe

Back
Top Bottom