Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
F this required tutorial race. :x :x Always stuck on "waiting for more players" or "launching session." :smh:

F this required tutorial race. :x :x Always stuck on "waiting for more players" or "launching session." :smh:
I want to know whose idea it was, with how many players were going to be crashing their servers and how buggy they expected it to be, to start the damn game with a manual matchmaking process.:stoneface:

Last edited:
like what's the purpose is the driving different online or something. :smh: People been driving for 2 weeks now. Im sure they got used to it.

Son, I went to work, came home, and I still can't get into a game.

The **** man?

Be patient lol.

It took mines about 20 minutes this morning to start (I sat & ate breakfast). Since then everything's been gravy

Another tip: Soon as yall finally get started, go straight to ammunation & buy that light body armor.

Last edited:
and yes this heritage customization is garbage. :x Shoulda took a note from EA's character creator in their games.

The fit i like for F is the navy peacoat, emerald studs, LV shades, grey sweats, and navy wingtips. :pimp:

Holding it down for NT in the strip club :lol: :smokin

Let's have a virtual NT Summit :nthat:

You can't shoot the birds on this game...I'm sitting on the mountain with Trevor trying to get my duckhunt on :smh:  

That's false...

I've shot a few out of the sky already using Trevor... You have to aim ahead of the bird man.

Try with Michael's special ability.

[COLOR=#red]welp..... it's almost been an hour...

haven't been able to do anything. time for some battlefield. [/COLOR]

tired.gif
 stuck at the racing scene for the past 20 mins. Each and everytime I reset it's waiting for other players.

Rockstar couldn't purchase more servers in the 2 weeks of preparation? :smh: I probably saw the GTA intro about 20 times already because of having to dashboard when it gets stuck on launching session or waiting for other players. :x

Back
Top Bottom