Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
My bro said he waited an hour before he was able to get online.

I've been waiting 30min to get online.

this .... is wack.

Last edited:
Finally got past the race. Been smooth sailing ever since. I've got a vendatta against these two dudes right now. They're posted up outside the impound lot and I want my car back but lack the fire-power to bang out with them.

Finally got past the race. Been smooth sailing ever since. I've got a vendatta against these two dudes right now. They're posted up outside the impound lot and I want my car back but lack the fire-power to bang out with them.

xbl or psn? I'll come help if xbl

Xbl. I caught them slipping finally. They were two deep in a orange sabre, I shot the driver first and caught the passenger trying to scramble out. Got my challenger back and dipped.

the took they billion and partied for two weeks, which is why i cant log on for anything, too bad 2k14 is running smooth because it takes multiplayer serious.

My bro said he waited an hour before he was able to get online.

I've been waiting 30min to get online.

this .... is wack.
laugh.gif

Only thing I can say is try and join at a random time. It finally let me race around 10pm EST. If you can't get on at all tonight try between 4-5am when the servers show relief. Once you finish the first race with Lamar things stabilize.

havent been able to do the race yet 
mean.gif
 took a shower, ate a snack, and played games on my phone an it still said "waiting for players 
sick.gif

HOW TO MAKE EASY MONEY ONLINE

1. Sell cars. You can take any car except luxury cars to LS customs and sell them for 3-6K. Leave the game by joining a different online lobby and the "Sell Car" CD is reset.
2. Robby sprees. Just go around hitting every gas station on the map. Best to use a motorcycle.

Pretty much the only two ways to make money online in free roam.

Anyone having trouble finding the "Futo" aka the AE86 Corolla??

had the car when the game came out and for the past couple days I havent seen one being driven or parked.

Anyone having trouble finding the "Futo" aka the AE86 Corolla??

had the car when the game came out and for the past couple days I havent seen one being driven or parked.

I got one for Franklin. I think I did a side job. Car is fun if you know how to drift.

^thats exactly what im tryna do :lol:

I even checked the spawn points people are saying online

Last edited:
just saved this random mob girl in the woods tied up bout to be killed. drove her to her pick up after wards and was wired 60,000 for saving her. sweet :D

Back
Top Bottom