Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
my live ran out today but its all good cuz gold is free this whole weekend :smokin

if it starts at 12 am then ill be on then

I sent yall invites for this G mission when i was on before but yall curved me :frown:

farmed it and got up $46k and got an AK47 and micro smg for free

I never got to race you famb, it disqualified me cuz I was too far away from you when the race started

Last edited:
scored a futo for my base car online 
smokin.gif

I just put all my cash in the bank, don't have to worry about medical bills if I'm right.

online aint for me..

i dont really see the fun in getting capped while trying to get ya paper up.

im going to try and get 100 completion and probably start the story all over again to get the most of my money playing the stock market.

Is there any way i can get online on the sexbox? I have tried since launch and i cant get into the first race, ive tried so many times, cleared my cache, nothing! ANY updates somehow can be done or any tips? Its fustrating! I wanna hook up some mission with NT and show the world whose boss

I was in the same boat as you until last night. Waited at that race screen for over an hour before I tried something else and got through in less than 2 minutes! Here's what I did step by step:

1. In single player go into the pause menu > online > select character

2. Delete your character and make a new one

3. After you confirm your character the online intro will start. When this happens dashboard out

4. Load the game back up again and when you see the prompt in the lower right hand corner to load online, press A

5. Go through the intro and get to the race screen. After a few seconds to a minute you should be able to start the race.

I was in a party today with my boy who had been trying for hours to get on. I told him to do this and it worked on the first try! We played for about 3 hours after that before I hopped off. Hope this helps

Man online is a struggle if you're not running with other people...Can't even try to get my money up without being killed.
Add my PSN: Seymour_Bucks to the NT crew

I was in the same boat as you until last night. Waited at that race screen for over an hour before I tried something else and got through in less than 2 minutes! Here's what I did step by step:

3. After you confirm your character the online intro will start. When this happens dashboard out

4. Load the game back up again and when you see the prompt in the lower right hand corner to load online, press A

5. Go through the intro and get to the race screen. After a few seconds to a minute you should be able to start the race.

I was in a party today with my boy who had been trying for hours to get on. I told him to do this and it worked on the first try! We played for about 3 hours after that before I hopped off. Hope this helps

Dude! Thankyou for that! Finally someone with a working Step by Step . If this works bro ill come hit some missions with ya! Gosh i hope this works, im at work, i think i feel a lil sick all a sudden.... lmao!
Thanks again bro, il let you know if it works for once

You truly need a crew and a plan to execute some of these missions.

Me and a group of 4 randoms just pulled a $9000 dope deal. **** was crazy. I love how everyone mobs out in their custom cars weaving through traffic.

And my new ish is killing online players and then taking selfies in front of their cars.

You truly need a crew and a plan to execute some of these missions.

Me and a group of 4 randoms just pulled a $9000 dope deal. **** was crazy. I love how everyone mobs out in their custom cars weaving through traffic.

And my new ish is killing online players and then taking selfies in front of their cars.

:smh:

:lol:

Aye I really need one person on xbl to help me wit this Lester mission. Ive died bout 15 times. :smh:

Got so mad trying to connect a couple mins ago i just turned it off :lol: :smh:

Going to try the guys method above after i watch some football

Dude! Thankyou for that! Finally someone with a working Step by Step . If this works bro ill come hit some missions with ya! Gosh i hope this works, im at work, i think i feel a lil sick all a sudden.... lmao!

No problem man, glad to help. I hope it works for you. Hit me up when you get online GT: dirtoffmybape

U need a crew regardless. It's tough when u runnin dolo and gotta run from the cops and 2 cars full of dudes tryna murk u for fun

I've done a bunch solo, but I think its because I've finished the game and know how to get up and go. I know the maps a little bit and what I can and can't do behind the wheel.

No problem man, glad to help. I hope it works for you. Hit me up when you get online GT: dirtoffmybape

Bruh I did this and when I went back on the second time my newly created character wasn't eem there.

I'm sure it got deleted but prob not from your instructions

Back
Top Bottom