Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Play solo instead of passive or invite only . Another thing if your playing solo mode while the servers are down don't accept any missions because it will download the data and it will freeze causing your player to get deleted

I didn't know that. Someone told me once you have passive mode on, you're all good.

I was walking around with all my money extra confident like, "I wish someone would try and take it!" :lol: :rofl:

Same here bruh... I was in front of Suburban with the new new cold *** fit on smokin a cig with passive mode feelin super confident, then some random HATER just runs me over at full speed with no dambs whatsoever. :smh:

It says it was supposed to be a update today I'm guessing since the post says R* posted that a day ago

Last edited:
Who's tryna hop on and do some missions and get this money? If not, I'll just go to the range and get my aim up

._.

im level 22.....lester told me hes about to hit me off with some major jobs so i can buy a luxury apt

my garage and both personal cars vanished.

my money vanishes too

level 10 and 100k and my character is gone.... smh
anyone know how to get your character back?

on now PSN thisizdray

1) $2000 a death ain't cool. Looked at my stats. Revenue total is like $250,000. I've paid like $80,000 in deaths. And that's from random idiots running up on me.

2) Haven't had a SINGLE problem, glitch, etc. I really think it's just that wack *** PSN you guys use. XBL 4life.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51512/grand-theft-auto-online-launch-updates.html

There is an issue that is preventing some players from getting through the first tutorial mission across both platforms.

Last edited:
Any solution to not getting stuck at the "waiting for players" screen.. Been like this for 3 days.. Meanwhile millions will be leveled up beyond repair.. They need to reset online when its all settled.

btw, this game has consumed all my free time.,.. Ive put in some crazy number like 80 hrs, and am currently at 97%.. Some street races and knife flights away from 100%... I wanted to get to 100% before online kicked in.. Looks like I have a few more days now

Missions were almost too easy. The game was entertaining and strives in the random free world. So that's a big plus and only reason I continue to play.

Last edited:
Is there any way i can get online on the sexbox? I have tried since launch and i cant get into the first race, ive tried so many times, cleared my cache, nothing! ANY updates somehow can be done or any tips? Its fustrating! I wanna hook up some mission with NT and show the world whose boss

Better than IVs online. Still a bit buggy. Not many NTers online. Going to give it a few days to see if I trade it in

My character got deleted so i had to make a new one and restart the whole gta online intro BUT my money is all still in the bank. Im supposed to start the race but there is no race trigger. I can roam around the city but nothing to do because i needa do the race again. This is BS!

My character got deleted so i had to make a new one and restart the whole gta online intro BUT my money is all still in the bank. Im supposed to start the race but there is no race trigger. I can roam around the city but nothing to do because i needa do the race again. This is BS!
same here gotta create a new character... That character won't work because the Og race didn't load that what starts it all iff

Back
Top Bottom