Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Why didn't R* let us actually wear fitteds forward instead of to the side? It's corny. I don't want to look like 50 Cent circa 2003.

I thought to myself in the single player, "Maybe Franklin just likes wearing his hats that way because the rest of this guy's default wardrobe is just as played." I mean, Franklin has a RUFF RYDERS outfit. SON HAS A RUFF RYDERS OUTFIT. Actually, he has like two or 3. :lol: :rofl:

You know thats supposed to be his LS gangs insignia right?

I thought Franklin was like Chamberlain Families or something like that. Lamar always has that green on.

So... Who's character hasnt been deleted since launch???!!!... :nerd:

This is the 2nd one that I've lost so far.... I think Im done with online til all of this is resolved.

To get to LEVEL 10 in this game takes a good 5-6 hours of non stop play.... IM GOOD on putting in that work knowing 100% that I will lose my character anyway.

mines havent been deleted yet...

Why didn't R* let us actually wear fitteds forward instead of to the side? It's corny. I don't want to look like 50 Cent circa 2003.

I thought to myself in the single player, "Maybe Franklin just likes wearing his hats that way because the rest of this guy's default wardrobe is just as played." I mean, Franklin has a RUFF RYDERS outfit. SON HAS A RUFF RYDERS OUTFIT. Actually, he has like two or 3. :lol: :rofl:

You know thats supposed to be his LS gangs insignia right?

I thought Franklin was like Chamberlain Families or something like that. Lamar always has that green on.

Naw theres little to no real life affiliation with anything in GTA.

They like to parody things. That "Uptown Riders" gear that Franklin has looks a lot like the Ruff Ryders gear from back when. Especially with the black, white, and grey army fatigue pants and the Uptown Riders logo looking slightly similar to the double R logo.

Last edited:
It was just me and some german dude on my server and bruh was huntin me down and straight machine gunnin me mane. tonight wasn't my night. :smh:

1) $2000 a death ain't cool. Looked at my stats. Revenue total is like $250,000. I've paid like $80,000 in deaths. And that's from random idiots running up on me.

2) Haven't had a SINGLE problem, glitch, etc. I really think it's just that wack *** PSN you guys use. XBL 4life.

The trolls are starting to calm down a bit finally. Used to just be renegades running everyone over on sight and pulling drive-bys for no reason. Lately random dudes have been scooping me up outside stores after robberies.

Last edited:
So... Who's character hasnt been deleted since launch???!!!...
nerd.gif

This is the 2nd one that I've lost so far.... I think Im done with online til all of this is resolved.

To get to LEVEL 10 in this game takes a good 5-6 hours of non stop play.... IM GOOD on putting in that work knowing 100% that I will lose my character anyway.
Lost 2 characters but my money is still in the bank...I'm not going back online until they fix that shht, sooo many hours down the drain man 

mean.gif

Need some people to join in on a mission on gta v for ps3 send me a request at Bri9hunna

They like to parody things. That "Uptown Riders" gear that Franklin has looks a lot like the Ruff Ryders gear from back when. Especially with the black, white, and grey army fatigue pants and the Uptown Riders logo looking slightly similar to the double R logo.

Now that I think about it, isn't uptown riders that motorcycle gang that dude Malc was in during the lost and damned?

[COLOR=#red]Was able to finally get on last night, got through the first race and the intro to online which is pretty much the same as when you start the game. Did a bunch of races with NTers... I kept getting caught up with the damn cops at first. Was a lot of fun though, did some death matches as well. I think I'm up to level 7 now, I saw cats at level 20 and 25 already... unreal.

I want to run a few missions tonight, whoever is down shoot me your GT (xbox) and I'll add you tonight.[/COLOR]
I'll be on later tonight around 10pm EST, my GT is tortugajuice809

[COLOR=#red]Sounds good, I should be on around the same time PAC. [/COLOR]

Not buying **** until I get $400,000.

I been stingy as **** online. Buying little ammo, shooting little during missions, etc ...
**** that's good... Cause them boys deleted my dude and now I got jack ****... Had $200,000 invested in real estate and cars.... All gone

It was just me and some german dude on my server and bruh was huntin me down and straight machine gunnin me mane. tonight wasn't my night.
mean.gif
I had the same thing happen to me last night. Some random person just kept trying to mess with me and I had no bullets
mean.gif

I need some backup! Add me PSN: MacJD

POURIN OUT A LITTLE LIQUIOR FOR MY TWO DEAD CREATED CHARACTERS... I guess they really werent about that Los Santos Life. :smh:

Sidenote: Even tho R* Ghosted my two characters they still left the cheese in the bank. :smokin

Until you get your money and weapons up while having everything in the bank. Just turn on the passive mode. It's in the pause menu under online. It's $100. Once you rob a couple stores, turn on the passive mode for $100 and find an ATM.

Until you get your money and weapons up while having everything in the bank. Just turn on the passive mode. It's in the pause menu under online. It's $100. Once you rob a couple stores, turn on the passive mode for $100 and find an ATM.

Doesnt work bro... If theyre in whips they can still shoot you and run you over.

Doesnt work bro... If theyre in whips they can still shoot you and run you over.

I didn't know that. Someone told me once you have passive mode on, you're all good.

I was walking around with all my money extra confident like, "I wish someone would try and take it!" :lol: :rofl:

Bro, theres some misson called violent duct where you break up a drug deal, if you get 4 good shooters together you'll each net 9k and 1040rp every go round takes about 3 minutes tops to get in and out and deliver the goods once you get the hang of things. I'm at 90 k right now :smokin online and counting

Back
Top Bottom