Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
damn everyone on now...i might log on but can't use my mic...my roommate just came home and i feel bad if I'm yelling since i know she's real tired :lol:

Online is.......underwhelming.

Fun but maaaaad chaotic.  Maybe when I figure out what the hell I'm doing it'll be more enjoyable, but I felt like I spend half my time "launching session".  
laugh.gif

For those that were running the violent duct over and over it's not fully patched. If you get it you just press Y to like and then RT to restart it. If you need ammo just run over to ammunation while in the mission.

EDIT: Try to get 4 players in before starting it. If anyone joins and spectates it won't let you use RT to restart.

Last edited:
Online is.......underwhelming.

Fun but maaaaad chaotic.  Maybe when I figure out what the hell I'm doing it'll be more enjoyable, but I felt like I spend half my time "launching session".  :lol:
is only real fun when playing with friends, solo, sucks.

Ok, I'll just make that one active then.

Man, we should just have one PS crew and one Xbox crew :lol:

NTPS and NTXB

Last edited:
Nawzlew the *** giggles in your avy have me hyponotized.
I cant stop looking. :wow:

Who is she?
On 2nd thought, maybe its better if I dont know.
On 3rd thought tell me now.

Whats the easiest thing to do to get your money up? Also, whats the best way to get me and a couple of friends to do these missions at the same time?

Back
Top Bottom