Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Is irritating when mofos online keep coming after you and you have to waste ammo frying them!...killed like 6 dudes that came after me :/

tell me about it brah. @31 bounties right now, shells falling like rain.

Had dudes hunting me down while I was minding my own business. Slim sneaks up behind and pushes not noticing the shotgun... smh After gunning him down, his little crew decides to hunt me and call me N*. Oh they learned today...

Hey if you are on psn, you can send me a friend request and when you get your new character, we can level up through survivor.

xbox , but thanks fam. If he is gone for good I probably wouldtnt feel like playing for a good sec. I put in work the last few days :lol:

Trolls who mess with me during free mode they get dealt with this way:

I'm leveled up high enough where I unlocked sticky bombs.I get my revenge by finding them on the map I toss a sticky bomb on their car. Not only do they get killed and lose money but now they also lost their car and got to pay their insurance on their cars to get a new car they probably spent a bunch of money on to trick out.

Last edited:
i just bought that pulse headset, my girl was pissed i spent 100 bucks on that ish.

socialclub is showing my character, i have not signed in since yesterday, and i know damn i didn't do that single player thing.

im a little scared to check.

social club was still showing my first dude that got deleted while i was level 8 with this new guy. 
grin.gif

yeah most dudes are weenies besides azulrolex and trapone

Last edited:
just checked on social club and it says that my singe player progress is at 0%

scared to start up the game

Fffffffffuuuuuuuu!!!

Was just on about to get this race going and ended up racing alone!!!...this sucks

Online i feel i gotta kill anyone who comes near me. They always kill me. Even if its my own crew members. 

Tomorrow im gon get a city bus filled with NT'ers and we gon KILL everything in site. 

whose dutch.. i kept shooting at him and trolling him in his car. 
laugh.gif

there are a lot clingy cats joining the crew, i think we need to make a password or something, Nters chasing me for bounty's on my head, small change mess with me you'll have 100k in a night.

im getting this cloud is down bull,

there are a lot clingy cats joining the crew, i think we need to make a password or something, Nters chasing me for bounty's on my head, small change mess with me you'll have 100k in a night.

im getting this cloud is down bull,

Just invited you to a session...but I guess you can't join...

My character got deleted yesterday. Got to start all over. Trying to get on the crew.

Psn: BigBZzang23.

Not going to be able to play a lot for a few days due to work. Next day off I'm going to try and get back to where I was at. Hopefully they fix all the problems before then.

I'll let you guys know when I reach level 45 and we can try this:

my guy is a level 46 .... Me & KingJohnny did that mission last night. Everybody died near the last objective so I had to go Rambo on em :smokin

The last cement truck was actually at factory past the army base with an attack helicopter above it :lol:

Lester gives me 25k missions every now & then

Too bad im too scared to play today

Last edited:

Dawg....if these random mfs don't stop f'n with me while I'm tryna get this money ima lay the murda game down on everything

owes-me-o.gif

anybody without that red ring is f'n DEAD b
laugh.gif
It is mad annoying.

I only leave my house with a purpose specifically for that reason. I go wild with the sticky bombs when dudes start offending.

If you're doing the Martin Madrozzo mission PLEASE hit me with a message.

XBL: Burn One Twice

Wow, my guy is gone now from social club...................................................

matter fact EVERYTHING is gone including my single player info. Im not messing with it tonight. F it.
aye this is exactly what happened to me, I just let it chill and eventually it all came back.

Back
Top Bottom