Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
mbeezy and ca all day, isent you invitations to join the crew, check the crews tab on social club, i have not been able to keep up with the crew due to school situations, as soon as i get some free time i will adjust the hierarchy.

I'll be on later tonight probably after 11:30 Pacific time.

Watching the Lakers pre season game right now and then the Chargers vs. Raider game comes on at 8:30.

I'll host and help people stack money on the Lester 10K mission and Nervous Ron 25K mission and probably do some survival map runs also.

Also other NT'ers can hit me up if they want to swing by and check out my apartment and garage.

I'll be on later tonight probably after 11:30 Pacific time.

Watching the Lakers pre season game right now and then the Chargers vs. Raider game comes on at 8:30.

I'll host and help people stack money on the Lester 10K mission and Nervous Ron 25K mission and probably do some survival map runs also.

Also other NT'ers can hit me up if they want to swing by and check out my apartment and garage.

gt? psn/xbox?

should i get this game if ive never played GTA before??...

i only like racing games, so not sure if i should fall for the hype

I just sitting here looking at my xbx home screen just debating should I push that "play game" icon :lol:

edit

Note: Please do NOT use the “Retry” button after receiving the message “Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable” as this may result in loss of character data. If you are trying to access GTA Online and Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable, please exit to GTAV Story Mode and try entering GTA Online again through the Pause menu in Story Mode. We will be issuing a title update that will fix this issue as soon as possible.

Updated 10/6/13: We are continuing to investigate the causes of the lost progress and what can be done to minimize the impact until a permanent fix is in place. Also, we have not forgotten about the requests for restoration. We are in the process of determining the options for addressing the issues for those players who have been affected. Please stay tuned for further updates here.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I bought the McKenzie Field Air Hanger and theres no plane there and I cant start missions with the BF Injection

I got on like an hour ago and it said servers were still down

My guy is still up on social club tho. Crossing my fingers

Currently ranked 9th in the crew :smokin

Back
Top Bottom