Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
y'all making me feel poor. 

I'm a Level 29 with only 40rack$ or so in the bank. 

copped a crib for around $110, the rest been spent on shoes, clothes, and cars --- #****SEASON

i'm down to run No Hay Bronca a few times to some money up but someone with a higher level has to start it

psn:  bee_pm

also how do I get the free car and garage?  I linked my account to socialclub but I don't see it
I'm jumping on later if you trying to try it.

Check the Motorsport webpage and the real estate page for your free items.

Last edited:
y'all making me feel poor. 

I'm a Level 29 with only 40rack$ or so in the bank. 

copped a crib for around $110, the rest been spent on shoes, clothes, and cars --- #****SEASON

At least you got a crib bruh. My money spent vs what i have to show for it is embarrassing.:x I didnt even own a car until last night. :rofl:

Im aiming for the cheapest 10 car garage apt which is $200k.

Good survival games earlier ca__allday
pimp.gif

And to those who I invited to the violent duct mission I was amazed how we played it 3 times. I thought it was patched? I wanted to go more but someone voted free mode. Anyone know how it replayed?
I was shocked we got to run it a couple of times. That patch was a fail I guess.

Just copped the crib for 204k last night. Spot is nice. Plotting on that 400k crib now.

I hit circle to back out when it was over the 2nd time. Didn't know it would make y'all lose the mission. My Bad.

Is there a way to send money to a person in the game? Someone was talking about it last week in the game but i never heard of it before that

Inventory -- > cash --> share

Edit: musst havee cash on you or may be option only after robbery

Last edited:
Man, this leveling up **** is boring. I just want to drop a new motor and turbo in my ride, but cant do it until im like level 337....

kept getting 20K for making it past level 10 in the survival missions.

i will say this, the best way to survive is to chill in a building on behind cover with ALL of your team...

there's always that ONE guy though 
laugh.gif

kept getting 20K for making it past level 10 in the survival missions.

i will say this, the best way to survive is to chill in a building on behind cover with ALL of your team...

there's always that ONE guy though 
laugh.gif
That one guy from last night refused to play it safe.

RAMBO!!!

Was in a session w/ a few PS3 NTers last night but nothin major. Seems the PS3 crew is dormant while Xbox360 is flourishing like the durag cape in the wind

ill tell you dudes like i told everyone else who also didn't listen

violent duct is cool but the missions unlock other missions

you do violent duct 10 times for 90k

im saying there are gonna be missions FOR 90k.

THATS why i was salty about losing my character.

i had done alot of random stupid low paying missions, got them all out of the way....

im not even stressing the money. unlock purple shades instead of dark brown shades? WOAH

apts are all the same....

highest paying mission i've seen has been 25k...

thats around level 34-35.

they finna drop some DLC clothes tho.....hopefully some car mods too...sheesh.

Word enPhan I definately see what you are saying....last night I was free roaming alone and aside from the trolls being annoying as can be, is like dudes can't let you be...acting like idiots trying to gun you down for no reason and God forbid you embarrass them and take them out, then they really don't stop coming after you...but yeah, free roaming becomes very redundant

.acting like idiots trying to gun you down for no reason and God forbid you embarrass them and take them out, then they really don't stop coming after you...

right....i had a perfect car for simeon (im getting nice at not crashing) and dude busts a U turn in the street...he didn't get within 2 blocks of me the whole chase, i didn't go to the island at first, on some secret spy ****.

i won't lie tho, i will jack you for simeon's green car special if i see you in it. LMAO

HNL ...Ghost ...and whoever else down for the Murder Team, what up... let's run some Survival Mode tonight so us broke mutha****as can eat lol.

I'm off work tomorrow so I'm marathoning this ***** for the next 30+ hours once I get home at 5:30ET 

HNL ...Ghost ...and whoever else down for the Murder Team, what up... let's run some Survival Mode tonight so us broke mutha****as can eat lol.

I'm off work tomorrow so I'm marathoning this ***** for the next 30+ hours once I get home at 5:30ET 
I'm with it. I messed with survival mode once and it was pretty fun. Only hit wave 7 though.

Just got stuck on the loading screen with some NTers right now doing Violent Duct maybe they really working towards a patch.

Back
Top Bottom