Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
press r2 after u vote

Yeah I figured it out. Repped fam. I did the rich men in richmond one a few times. 5k a mission.

On a sidenote. I cant even go apt shopping in peace. I drive to the one I want to buy to scope out and 2 dudes roll up on me. I kill one and the cops come and shoot at me. I get in the car and 2nd dude gets me smh

On a sidenote. I cant even go apt shopping in peace. I drive to the one I want to buy to scope out and 2 dudes roll up on me. I kill one and the cops come and shoot at me. I get in the car and 2nd dude gets me smh
bro there are some trolls on tonight. had 3 dudes stalking me.

I feel yall.. Was minding my own business offroading in the hills with my new modded lifted truck for like 5 minutes and i come across 2 randoms in the middle of nowhere who decide to murk me and for the next 20 minutes (literally) i couldnt get away from them since it kept spawning me nearby with nothing but hills for like a mile.. :smh:

Last edited:

I feel yall.. Was minding my own business offroading in the hills with my new modded lifted truck for like 5 minutes and i come across 2 randoms in the middle of nowhere who decide to murk me and for the next 20 minutes (literally) i couldnt get away from them since it kept spawning me nearby with nothing but hills for like a mile.. :smh:

Bruh, free roam be having me on high alert when I'm riding solo :lol:

Was coming out of the gun shop earlier tonight and I saw a white blip speeding towards me on the map. I look down the street and see this big *** truck coming up so I duck behind my car for cover (just in case).

I see dude hop out, look in my direction with the :stoneface: , and proceed to walk in the store :lol:

Won't catch me slippin

That Vacca though
pimp.gif
. Can't wait to grind out races so I can grab all the upgrades.

Was coming out of the gun shop earlier tonight and I saw a white blip speeding towards me on the map. I look down the street and see this big *** truck coming up so I duck behind my car for cover (just in case).

I see dude hop out, look in my direction with the :stoneface: , and proceed to walk in the store :lol:

Won't catch me slippin

LMAO i had a dude drive his SUV into the door at ponsonby's then wait for me to come out.....immediate shootout

its lame how you're in passive mode they can still attack you but you cant shoot back

SMH

Won't catch me slippin

LMAO i had a dude drive his SUV into the door at ponsonby's then wait for me to come out.....immediate shootout

its lame how you're in passive mode they can still attack you but you cant shoot back

SMH

Yea it's lame as hell that's why I never use it. $100 for nothing :smh:

One of my boys told me that the glass in the game is 1-way, meaning you can shoot out, but people can't shoot in. I haven't tested this yet though, but it would help with people camping outside of stores

Uhh, I'm stuck with a mask on forever? 

Man, I can't believe this is happening from such a prestigious company; Rockstar's image of quality is taking a major hit. It's okay for a game to have problems at launch, but we're already 8 days in, and barely any progress is being made. Every AAA developer would've completely fixed the issue already. I really hope Rockstar doesn't try online multi-player ever again, if they do, hire some people who know how to deal with this and have experience making online games. 

Uhh, I'm stuck with a mask on forever? 

Man, I can't believe this is happening from such a prestigious company; Rockstar's image of quality is taking a major hit. It's okay for a game to have problems at launch, but we're already 8 days in, and barely any progress is being made. Every AAA developer would've completely fixed the issue already. I really hope Rockstar doesn't try online multi-player ever again, if they do, hire some people who know how to deal with this and have experience making online games. 
Hold the select button on your controller, go to inventory go to masks and switch to off.

Game is beyond broken... i still hafta create a new character everytime i play online... super fun and worth my time.

Funny part is my mom was n the hospital for the first cpl days so i hadnt even thought about the game till like the 4th. Now for the past few days inlevel up to 7 or 8. Log back n next day and right back at square 1.

Me n ky crew rdy to mob. Y u so broken rockstar

Game is beyond broken... i still hafta create a new character everytime i play online... super fun and worth my time.

Funny part is my mom was n the hospital for the first cpl days so i hadnt even thought about the game till like the 4th. Now for the past few days inlevel up to 7 or 8. Log back n next day and right back at square 1.

yeah man happened to me and a friend of mine 3 times already...kinda don't want to start it up again until rockstar cleans up the mess....

Mane **** rockstar, **** gta v online, **** the glitches, **** the other players, **** the 1st mission, **** the 2nd mission, and **** the social club.

Last edited:
Bought myself a Lambo:

Went to Los Santos Customs and bought that carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber spoiler, and some matching yellow rims.

im already past that with my second character/

Was online last night with

Will0827
insomniaC

and I think popamolly1

Made a cool $55k yesterday... Spent 5 of that to upgrade the wardrobe :pimp:

Need to get on later and attack more of these missions...

Anyone know of any weapons located in the city? The SMG is ok, but I'm need to be reunited with the choppa/AR... :frown: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom