Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Quick and easy way to make some cash is to go on a solo mission like one of Geralds and just walk around and beat up people. No cops and it helps with your attributes!!!

Last edited:
i'm down to run No Hay Bronca a few times to some money up but someone with a higher level has to start it

psn:  bee_pm

also how do I get the free car and garage?  I linked my account to socialclub but I don't see it

Last edited:
damn ps3 just froze during survival, sorry to whatever Nters that was

gotta sit through this long load screen again 
sick.gif

while yall keep spending crazy amounts on cribs that all look the same. Imma just save my bread till the stocks open up.

$1,191,931 SPENT :smh: :x. I dont even have a crib or supercar
I think Rockstar needs to fix that money thing when you die

Last edited:
Just realized that my character never finished the Online Tutorial so I had to start a new one SMH. The money is still in my account but I gotta level up again. Atleast I can do jobs and races now! :rolleyes

Played a little online before I head to work in a few. Player has no sense of urgency at all. It's like using Niko all over again. Taking 3458345 minutes to hot wire the car and bounce. Every time I hop out the car, son just has to take his time. Getting in is even worse. You have the cops on your ***. Ge in the car and leave. 

/rant

i think the pistolwhipping is cuz ppl are standing to close when ur trying to shoot so it makes them swing instead of shoot

it happened to me yesterday robbing a store where i pistolwhipped homie by accident trying to shoot the cashier

How are ya'll getting so much money?

I'm just doing random missions, deathmatches, races, and robbing stores.

Are ya'll betting extreme amounts of money?

Add me on XBL: E H Money Bags

GT: YGizzle301 I sent out big friend request here at work waiting to go home
My emblem has been uploading for like 3 days tho :stoneface:

Last edited:
while yall keep spending crazy amounts on cribs that all look the same. Imma just save my bread till the stocks open up.

$1,191,931 SPENT :smh: :x. I dont even have a crib or supercar
I think Rockstar needs to fix that money thing when you die

LMAO thats why them lobbies are stinky.

it says on bawsaq that stocks are only offline

prolly cause dudes manipulated them and they can't do anything about it.

imma re-cop a mid level crib and try to swag myself a cheetah

im stilling on a cool 478k right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
quick question for online, i know you can replay a mission if you finish it and are at the selection screen, but can you replay it anytime after that? i couldnt find where if so

Me and c0mmish was running one with Eazy last night. Hopped In the ride with c0mmish, next you know the mission was over.

This dude took a chopper over to the job and murked everyone while we were off roading in the hills. :rofl:

quick question for online, i know you can replay a mission if you finish it and are at the selection screen, but can you replay it anytime after that? i couldnt find where if so

its before, after the vote screen if everyone presses r2 instead of x to continue it will replay immediately

Last edited:
Me and c0mmish was running one with Eazy last night. Hopped In the ride with c0mmish, next you know the mission was over.

This dude took a chopper over to the job and murked everyone while we were off roading in the hills.
roll.gif
Lol. Yo, I was so confused. 

The GPS had me going one way and then I see the enemy markers somewhere completely different and this dude Ghost gunnin down everything moving

That one kid tho, in Freemode, that kept sniping me was making furious. 

Back
Top Bottom