Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Acting with swagtastic is a blast, we always end up getting into some sheninagans right after a mission when we get back to free roaming :rofl:

I think you got booted when we were driving...I was gonna invite you over to the crib bro....good runs today.

Yea Swagtastic put in work. Ran some Survival w/ the homie.

I'm the lone wolf dude, I'm like Chuck Norris in the Expendables 2, I lurk and put in work when I need to

yeah that hierarchy needs to change, im #3 or 4 now from the crew and have been putting in work and im still a weed carrier.

im an enforcer according to the games hierarchy..

nvm i just saw i was moved up, cool stuff.
It wont show me the full board, pm me your Social Club username and i can raise your hierarchy position

Wats good I'm only a muscle?

I'm 8th overall in the entire crew

I've put more work than most of those lieutenants

Last edited:
im like level 50 in my crew.

:pimp:

f a bently or a lexus just my boys in the squader

if he talk reckless then i hit em with the smith'n

Last edited by a moderator:
you down to have a 1-on-1 race? we can switch off to be the winner that way we both can get those upgrades :pimp:

:nerd:

Do the race Criminal Records (it's the fastest one) with 1 other person trading wins each time. You still get money and rp for coming in second. To get the most money out of it, take turns betting on the winner. 2500 when it's your turn to win and 100 when it's their turn. For max rp, set the race up like this:

1. Set laps to 3

2. Turn traffic on, wanted level on, custom vehicles on, and catch up off

3. Change split times to personal record and not world record (you have to be kind of fast for this one because the option disappears after a few seconds. It's at the bottom)

This can be done with more than 2 people but its better with 2 because its faster. Each lap and checkpoint will give you over 1000 rp and finishing first gives you about 1.4k rp

Did this with a random a couple of days ago for about 20 mins without trading wins and went up almost 6 ranks while maxing out my driving stat

Last edited:
Do the race Criminal Records (it's the fastest one) with 1 other person trading wins each time. You still get money and rp for coming in second. To get the most money out of it, take turns betting on the winner. 2500 when it's your turn to win and 100 when it's their turn. For max rp, set the race up like this:

1. Set laps to 3

3. Change split times to personal record and not world record (you have to be kind of fast for this one because the option disappears after a few seconds. It's at the bottom)

This can be done with more than 2 people but its better with 2 because its faster. Each lap and checkpoint will give you over 1000 rp and finishing first gives you about 1.4k rp

Did this with a random a couple of days ago for about 20 mins without trading wins and went up almost 6 ranks while maxing out my driving stat

I play the graveyard map. Its the one you drive down the coast. Takes 1min15sec a lap. Not sure if thats the shortest one

1. Set laps to 3

I play the graveyard map. Its the one you drive down the coast. Takes 1min15sec a lap. Not sure if thats the shortest one

Criminal records is about 30-45 secs a lap

this game man.

planned to run thru a few trevor missions while mike/franklin laid low after the first heist.... ended up riding around los santos for 2.5 hours modding a rally VW and buying jeans.

:smh:

Last edited:
I pulled Sapphire from the strip club and smashed at her place but every time I call she's "Tied up....literally" :lol:

if anyone wants to do 1 on 1 races with me to unlock new upgrades and such, hit me up tonight!!

psn-mota2323

Back
Top Bottom