Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Can't wait to get on tonight and stack some dough!!!

Is it just me or do the survival missions get easier and easier?

Last edited:
@OP 

are you going to change the thread title when rockstar gives us our first $250,000?

how many survival locations are there?  So far i've played boneyard, industrial, and railyard

i think I did one in el burro heights that was similar to industrial but I haven't seen it on my map because i don't think i've unlocked it yet

boneyard and el burro heights are definitely the easiest when everyone is on the same page

Last edited:

how many survival locations are there?  So far i've played boneyard, industrial, and railyard
i think I did one in el burro heights that was similar too but I haven't seen it on my map because i don't think i've unlocked it yet

boneyard and el burro heights are definitely the easiest when everyone is on the same page

Sorry that I bailed on you yesterday. You was by the N.O.O.S.E. and I had to get that dough

Last edited:
Free lap dances for my squad :smokin

She was showing the crew love :pimp:

i think I did one in el burro heights that was similar to industrial but I haven't seen it on my map because i don't think i've unlocked it yet

The one in El Burro heights is the "processed map".My favorite survival map which I think is easier and faster to get to wave 10 compared to the bone yard survival map.

Come play survival with me sometime. I pass survival missions damn near every time.
Got a money spot on Railyard that cant be touched.
But I will also show you other way faster ways to get money.

What's ur gt? Mines in my sig. I made it to wave 7 with some friends earlier, survival are the funnest missions imo.

The payout for death from above is beyond disappointing bros, we finally beat it yesterday...and totally wasn't worth the efforts...lol...

Took me n who i was running with earlier like 10 times to actually get everything right and pass it. I also hated the part where I got wasted tryna get into my car cause one of the SIMS ran me over and drove over my head. :smh:

But yo, I need to start running with the NT crew, 20k from one mission is tight, been doing the 1-5k ones for so long.

Also, my bad for killing some guys earlier, y'all ain't want to let me in the apartment so I did what I do. :frown:

Last edited:

The one in El Burro heights is the "processed map".My favorite survival map which I think is easier and faster to get to wave 10 compared to the bone yard survival map.
Do you know what level it opens up at?

The only survival levels I have are Sandy Shores, Railyard, Industrial, and Boneyard

I went to the spot where it should be in El Burro Heights but I don't see anything

in the area there's  a shed with a broken down blue van in it

an a broken down bus across from it. 

Haha funny thing is the pizza man came in the middle of the 10th round, had to let yall handle that one :lol:
:lol: yea it's all good. After those rounds you cleaned up, we def owed you that one. I still have no clue how I died on a couple of those waves. I would be standing there behind cover and next thing I know I took 2 shots and was dead. I don't even know who that other guy was with us in the group, haha.

Back
Top Bottom