Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

:x every ******g mission bruh

reminds me of this :lol:, u know if your car gets blown up by a sticky bomb u deserved it

im not against it either, I've noticed most of the time I dont even bother shooting, i just throw a sticky and blow up peoples car :rofl:

This right here, they drive by toss one, drive off and they explode...love it when theres a car full of people.

Last edited:
Another thing that sucks is that you can't resell your luxury cars that you've purchSed...makes no damb sense!...so once you buy a luxury car you stuck with it or just blow it up for the hell of it because broke *** LSC can't afford it, yet they charge you 25k to bulletproof your tires?

I'm v-man_frm_qnz...sorry guys 
laugh.gif

gta online got really boring for me...so I just started trolling. Will stop if you guys want

Last edited:
I'm v-man_frm_qnz...sorry guys :lol:  

gta online got really boring for me...so I just started trolling. Will stop if you guys want

Is it too challenging to troll non-crew members?....vote this dude off, so he can troll with a reason.

calm down :lol:

Why troll your crew?...you sociopath...lol

You know what's really bad about in crew trolls....that the good ones of us see ya on the map and come to your aid, come unarmed so we are basically walking targets for you punks...go troll dudes on high alert that will see your dot a block away and come to you...I mean if you bored and all.

I thought base invaders was an NT favorite?

And tsunami I'm sorry dawg :lol:. I was trying to kill them clowns who was messin with us my **** kept auto targeting you

Last edited:
If you guys don't like the prices of the weapons just keep playing survival and pick up all the ammo dropped by the enemies, I have about 2000 bullets for pistols, smgs, and assault rifles each and I never buy ammo

If you guys don't like the prices of the weapons just keep playing survival and pick up all the ammo dropped by the enemies, I have about 2000 bullets for pistols, smgs, and assault rifles each and I never buy ammo

Same here, I wait till theres one guy left then i swoop up all the ammo.

Got lucky again, found 2 Karin Futo parked outside LSC :wow: :pimp:

This car drifts like crazy, have to step my game up :lol:

Everytime I do this and then leave online I come back the next day only to find all my weapons vanished. :x Maybe it's because I don't have a crib and can't save?

Back
Top Bottom