Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

I've spent hours (in between missions) to find one and have yet to see one online
mad.gif
Check around the Ammunation in Sandy Shores, that's where I found mine.

Was on my way to kill till I came across a car meet, so I joined em :lol:

F my entity(s)& phoenixes, this is the pride of my garage now :nthat:

Last edited:
yep, been wanting one for the longest .......... I want that dudes HotKnife tho

Game is getting a lil boring now, so I just want certain cars

Last edited:
Some dude bought out the tour bus & another had the Tonka Dump Truck :lol:

It went down hill tho when I went to my garage & came back to 3 dudes with tanks. Safe to say I got the hell outta there :lol:

Is this on psn bruh? Whats your tag

Nah XBL

Last edited:
If u aint got the funds and rank to have some of the nice cars and weapons, the game gets' borin. R* needs to do somethin to gain interest. They actin like COD don't drop in a couple of weeks

If u aint got the funds and rank to have some of the nice cars and weapons, the game gets' borin. R* needs to do somethin to gain interest. They actin like COD don't drop in a couple of weeks
some of the missions feel like working minimum wage jobs now. Some, I spend more on ammo and armor

Was on my way to kill till I came across a car meet, so I joined em
laugh.gif

F my entity(s)& phoenixes, this is the pride of my garage now
nthat.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Thats dope..  I'd have the K out at ll times It's always one fool thats gotta ruin it for everyone else..

Last edited:
some of the missions feel like working minimum wage jobs now. Some, I spend more on ammo and armor
this and the whole one car an hour thing aint helping...The grind will pay off one day brahs |I

Truth, did that Death from above mission. All that for a lousy $2500. Survival is boring but at least u know u gettin $20k when u finish a run. Can make $100k in an hour w/ the right crew on Boneyard. That seems easier than doin the glitches and more guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom