Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

DUUUUUUUDE!!!
that was me!!! :smh: my bad fam i saw the red, but didn't see the outer red circle... :frown:
i would NOT have killed you if i knew

i was feeling guilty too that i told the other nt'ers that i felt like a scumbag cuz i killed an nter :lol:

no prob. :nthat:

looks like i'm not on at the best times when everyone else is

i'm mostly avail. early in the day, but I ain't really interested in the leveling up and super cars stuff

i just wanna do some missions with crew members

psn: bee_pm

scanned through the thread and i know i seen it before but cant find it now...how do you put your armor UNDER your clothes??????

Once you buy armor, you can always remove it using the select menu. You will still have it on but it will not show on your character

Online got stale for me. My homies dont play anymore and nobody on here ever wants to run a lobby

About to open up that 2k14 and move on. Or maybe get 100% in the story

yeah you can have no shirt on, but still have your armor. check your blue bar at the bottom..  Did you skip the single player?

Lol xbox crew slacking right now.. Where is everyone at? All the dudes posting in here are PS.

Also, how y'all selling cars for 100k? I accidentally hit sell in LSC last night after I got my Vacca and it said I couldn't sell anything more than 50k. Glitch?

Lol xbox crew slacking right now.. Where is everyone at? All the dudes posting in here are PS.

Most of us are on later at night. & I think alot of em got confused & joined TEAM NIKETALK (Mostly ps3 guys)

& yeah, I wouldnt rape that glitch for too much, Rockstar's watching :nerd:

Plus..... when I see a lower leveled guy riding round in something nice, I turn into

Knowing that he aint got nothing to go against my rpg or minigun, so I proceed to light em up :lol:

Last edited:
I think I was in a lobby last night with PopaMolly1 and PinkGirl1 or whatever...

Some Dominican cartel group kept swarming on me, bruh... :lol:

I was able to clap back for a while til one of they homies came to town in that tank...

Had me hiding in the Subway tunnels for a good 5-10 mins bruhs...

I need that plug to the 2 Billion Dollar Man, though...
:pimp: :nerd:

I think I was in a lobby last night with PopaMolly1 and PinkGirl1 or whatever...

Some Dominican cartel group kept swarming on me, bruh... :lol:

I was able to clap back for a while til one of they homies came to town in that tank...

Had me hiding in the Subway tunnels for a good 5-10 mins bruhs...

I need that plug to the 2 Billion Dollar Man, though...
:pimp: :nerd:

Pink girl and vtothejay or whatever was getting lit up by that tank his username was minimau5 or sumthin, dude kept going after me with that tank idied 20 times, next time I see dude...it's on sight

800k away from my tank... once i get that yall can give me a shoot, i'll come down on them like an air package
NT needs to start getting militarized :smokin

PSN ID: DEBOS_DRAWS

If you guys ever need a TANK just HMU. Ill join the lobby call for that ***** and bounce. Im not tryin to use it unless its an absolute must because being put in the "bad sport" lobby is not the business. :smh:

I'm in the NT Crew so just HMU and I got ya'll for sure. :nthat:

Last edited:
What was so hilarious about last night was a troll would come sticky bomb all our cars, then the police came and we just caravaned like Fast and Furious to the next mod shop. We went from Vinewood to East LS to Sandy Shore

Last edited:
^ why I think getting a tank is useless. Cant even use it. Thats banned camp once the thing comes out :lol:

For real bruh... I was a good sport the whole time before I got that ****. Once I hit level 70 and copped I was in the bad sport lobby within 30 mins. :rofl:.

Basically having anything that can blow stuff up is pretty much useless in free roam that won't put you in the dunce cap. Good one R*.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom