Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
What was so hilarious about last night was a troll would come sticky bomb all our cars, then the police came and we just caravaned like Fast and Furious to the next mod shop. We went from Vinewood to East LS to Sandy Shore

I'm so mad I missed this, with good reason tho...my Giants got their first W of the season...couldn't miss that.

Lol xbox crew slacking right now.. Where is everyone at? All the dudes posting in here are PS.

Also, how y'all selling cars for 100k? I accidentally hit sell in LSC last night after I got my Vacca and it said I couldn't sell anything more than 50k. Glitch?

You can sell any super cars. A guy in our lobby last night got gifted 2 billion from one of his friends. I believe it was hacked. He when his friend robs a store he gets a billion so he split the money up and have everybody millions. In return he customized everybodies car but didn't add a tracker or insurance so we can sell it. He would add the high end mods so the pay out is more.

PSN ID: DEBOS_DRAWS

If you guys ever need a TANK just HMU. Ill join the lobby call for that ***** and bounce. Im not tryin to use it unless its an absolute must because being put in the "bad sport" lobby is not the business.
mean.gif

I'm in the NT Crew so just HMU and I got ya'll for sure.
nthat.gif

What was so hilarious about last night was a troll would come sticky bomb all our cars, then the police came and we just caravaned like Fast and Furious to the next mod shop. We went from Vinewood to East LS to Sandy Shore

Last night was mad real :lol: probably the most fun I had playing so far. The cops was everywhere and damn near the whole lobby had bounties.

Tanks are nothing to be scared of though, not when you have 8 people throwing C4 on top of it like what my crew and I were doing last night. :lol: :pimp:
Some random thought he was slick bringing it out to wipe us because his crew couldn't handle. We destroyed his tank 4 times before he could ever get a kill with it. After the 4th time, he sent us all hate mail and him and his crew all left. :lol:

When I get on tonight I need someone to call the Mayweather mercenaries at me. I'll pay you back tenfold. I lost my old vehicle :x

Yo im on PS3 now, anyone down for criminal records, add me PSN: Mactastic4167

Let's get this money together

do any of you play with the stock market on there?

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/bawsaq
nope. I never even bothered with it.   It seemed like people were all over it for about a week and then nothing

since you can't do stocks in online so it's useless.  What the hell are you gonna do with so much money in single player mode, especially once the game is over

the attention they focused on that part of the game should have gone elsewhere like the houses and apartments in the game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom