Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Making breakfast bro...gimme a sec, how does this work tho?...can we do a job together and then gift me that way?...because I know you cNt gift cars which you buy.....

Not sure figure you knew how since you asked lol and I sent you the friend request

Last edited:
Def bout to get my glitchin on. Can't sit here while the rest of GTA ballin! I need money to stock up on ammo more than anything. Got whips and a crib, i'm just not tryna get caught out here without big ammo on my guns. The worst thing ever is getting into a lil rivalry with someone online and having to run away to AmmuNation cuz you ran outta bullets

just sell what ever car you then use the glitch money to max out the ride and sell it for more. 
mean.gif
 no wonder some of you broke, don't even know how to eat.

I added turbo and engine upgrades to my phoenix and when I drive I don't notice any real difference in speed? Is it the same for you guys as well?

@Azul Rolex how many custom cars do you have from the other night?
Just my chrome merryweather jeep

I was doing the LSC glitch with the others and after awhile they stopped respawning 
alien.gif

you think you could hit your boy up and see if he could hook it up again?
nerd.gif

Soho, good looks bro, not sure it saved my game tho...server acting up...got my bycicles impounded too...fail!

I tried my best to stay legit but this glitching thing has turned in an arms race. I grinded and farmed my first million so I'm not guilty at all doing it. I'm stopping at ten million

Soho, good looks bro, not sure it saved my game tho...server acting up...got my bycicles impounded too...fail!

Lol, I think ya best bet if you got the bread to max out a car and find a futo and just do the glitch, that bike need not to be picked up from the impound, screams #BrokeBoi :lol:

Who's down to do a car meet up at the skrip club like Pacman tonight. The Futo fully modded is over 100k. That's the sure bet. Dominaters are up there too

Back
Top Bottom