Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Steezy was tired of waiting for that car to spawn and was getting off so just had to blow ya car up :lol:

peeSN_id was gettin' it in yesterday when i called a stripper to his crib.

some dude invited me to his crib. this is his garage. he was like a lvl40 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yall jumpin on when I'm bout to go to work. When I get on at night, cats be ghost :lol: I think I'm just gon ride it out and try to stack some money up. I def need a rocket launcher or somethin tho. Had some chump flyin around in a fighter jet blowin me up. But once he gets on the ground and I'm after him, he boots me.

i cant join any missions...

it keeps saying network failed when i click an invite on my phone..

can anyone see if im somehow a bad sport..

it should show my name when you invite peeps to a mission.

i would appreciate it.

haven't done anything wrong btw, besides blowing some dudes car up yesterday.

Just my chrome merryweather jeep

I was doing the LSC glitch with the others and after awhile they stopped respawning 0]

you think you could hit your boy up and see if he could hook it up again?:nerd:

He was actually on earlier but I had to dip to work. I got about 4 in the garage again. Hopefully he's still on by the time I get off. I'll let you know. He still got 2 billion left too :lol:

Bout to cop that entity!!!!...bros after all the time spent playing the game...IT FEELS SO GOOD

I just want that ONE super car.,,I don't find them too much fun to customize....I'm ok with playing around with the regular cars...the Porsche is a beauty thp

when I sell this futo, do i need to keep going back to single player or can i just go right back into LSC

some jackass just baked a cake with them sticky bombs for me and soultechnique

Last edited:
If ur a low level ur futo wont be worth 110k cuz u dont have all the vehicle mods yet..

What i did was flip my muscle car for 30k a pop till i had 215k... put about 175 n the futp nnit was worth about 80k so then i started flippin that. 3 million later im done haha bout to cop an adder n entity n leave abput 500 racks on deck for when the obama checks hit so i can biy a plane/tank

Back
Top Bottom