Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
bee_pm my bad bruh man dudes ain't want it with us.

Man I lost the Futo but I wasn't gonna let a NTLK brethen go down like that.

Last edited:
Got my garage lookin right, maxed out my guns and ammo and now time to save up to move out of del perro heights :pimp:

i see some oif you wise men going ham, that lil Glitch got me feeling like the rank i worked so hard to aquire.

that legal money was too slow, i tried to hold out but I couldn't

my rank is still garbage though

Last edited:

Got the new apt

Other view

Next summit/car meet we can have a pool party on my rooftop :pimp:

Watch out for whoever smokey dude is....straight hating troll status....somehow he's on my friendliest but not on the NT crew...lol dude was rolling with two other dudes just straight being annoying, blowing up our Entity's...till I went and got my beater Elergy...lol

Got the new apt

Other view

Next summit/car meet we can have a pool party on my rooftop :pimp:

Wait WUT....how you have a pool bruh?

Yeah that Futo glitch was clutch... R* can suck it....even if I saved up 800k legally I don't think I would have had the heart to drop it all on one car...not at the rate you save legally in this game...lmao

Finally found my sultan!

How u get the UNDFTD logo? U on THE MOLLY TEAM bruh??? :nerd:

If u are on TMT I just updated it. It looks super official now... Trying to decide if I should remove the black back ground and just have the logo by itself.

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna stop the glitch and be happy with my 6.4 million I got left after buying a bunch of stuff, just glad others decided to join the dark side, this a video game not a damn job, I refuse to grind for stuff

Think I'm gonna stop the glitch and be happy with my 6.4 million I got left after buying a bunch of stuff, just glad others decided to join the dark side, this a video game not a damn job, I refuse to grind for stuff

Couldn't profit much from you but you still came through bro....NOW GO GET A MIC MAN!...lol

Someone please give me an explanation of how the glitch works?

These missions ain't paying me enough. Rent and these car notes are expensive b

For the glitch....does it work with ANY car? Im pretty sure that the Futo was just the one that will pay out the most, but i don't have all the mods unlocked so i have to work with what i have
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom