Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
INFO ON GLITCH

please
happy.gif
Basically you find some regular vehicle, mod it, ...

I heard a Futo works best but I'm using a Gauntlet.

Go into LSC and press start -> online -> swap characters right after selling it

Select your character and you'll respawn outside LSC in your vehicle with the money (be sure to set the spawn option to "last location" instead of at your appartment)

Select your character and you'll respawn outside LSC in your vehicle with the money (be sure to set the spawn option to "last location" instead of at your appartment)
were do u go for spawn option?

another glitch? hopefully the smaller ranked folks can eat?
All you need is some decent starting capital and a fair bit of car unlocks to increase the resale value.

I spent about 100k on my Gauntlet as I don't have all car mods yet and resell it for 43k.

were do u go for spawn option?
Start -> online -> options/settings

I forgot the exact name but it's that option you select to spawn in your appartment or your last location when you enter a lobby online.

How much is the Gauntlet bringing you?

Merryweather jeeps have disappeared from my garages in story mode. Anyone know another way to get them besides replaying the mission? That hasn't worked for me

i actually have 2 fully loaded futo (resells at about 108k/per) i can giveaway. Just as long as you have a garage.
PM me or post your psn

Im on right now. Have a 700k futo. 

Looking to do the criminal race if your bored.

Holla

New Bluetooth that works too

PSN: King_Jaffie_Joe

Ill add you when I jump on later today

anyone wanna help me out with a sultan RS, mine disappeared from my garage. PSn Dynamitehost

Check the parking lot across LSC in blaine county

I'm looking for one as well. If you find one let me know.

I'm down to help later on this evening.

PSN:Tawainehel2 Add me.

Parking lot across LSC in blaine county

Will be on tonight on 360 if anyone wants to run the criminal minds race. Did that with swoops troopa for a good while last night.

I'm down. Whats your xbox tag? I'll add you because its hard to add SAlNlDllvllAlNl. I don't even know what the "l" are in my name anymore lol.

On a side note I've been doing suicide car bombings lately, slap a sticky bomb on the car you're driving, get in and drive next to or close to anyone else and set it off. You die, but they definitely die too. Chased down 3 people in an SUV and then BOOM! Errbody gon' die!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I've been sittin on around 200k for like 3 weeks now.

All i do is spend it on weapons and ammo, then do missions that basicall cover the costs.

I'mma say F it and cop a garage or somethin, maybe a supercar.

How do ya'll be gettin so rich?

How risky are the glitches? I keep hearing that you can get banned or have to make a new character or something.

All i do is spend it on weapons and ammo, then do missions that basicall cover the costs.

How risky are the glitches? I keep hearing that you can get banned or have to make a new character or something.

with all the price cuts on the missions, everyone is saying YOLO and glitching til they're filthy rich. :lol:

some missions will cost more to gear up than the payout. :kanyeshrug

At this point theyd have to ban hundreds of thousands of ppl which they wont... they alrdy got r 60 bucks. Theyll jus patch so they can keep extracting money from dumb dumbs wastin real $ on GTA$... they can keep that obama check too haha ****** in helicopters nowadays i dont need no more $

I was concerned about that, but by now I think majority if peeps said F it and glitched someway or another...they can't ban everyone, they'll lose more than they'll gain, the best thing they can do is reset our money with the new patch to 500k for those that glitched, at this point I bought he cars I wanted with both characters and both got a crib...

Btw I think they brought back the replay button....don't know if you notice Soho, but earlier I was hosting survival and I was able to replay it after we beat it...

I was concerned about that, but by now I think majority if peeps said F it and glitched someway or another...they can't ban everyone, they'll lose more than they'll gain, the best thing they can do is reset our money with the new patch to 500k for those that glitched, at this point I bought he cars I wanted with both characters and both got a crib...

Btw I think they brought back the replay button....don't know if you notice Soho, but earlier I was hosting survival and I was able to replay it after we beat it...

you can always replay survival. you can't select replay on missions you've completed successfully.

Back
Top Bottom