Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Man, last night was hilarious!!! Me and some crew completely shut down Lsc. We sniped any random that came within 500 feet. It wasn't even fair for them to try infiltrating our perimeter

You can get um all day around the LSC/Mall area in Rockford. Even on the golf course parking lot.

bruh you don't even know. I've been driving around the entire map for hours and can't find a single one but I'll try those areas. I feel like I'm seeing the same cars over and over again.

does that police car in your garage trick work on those expensive cars you can only "buy"?

:nthat:

Nice work steezy! I drove around for 2 hours trying to find a futo and didn't come across a single one. Swapped cars and everything
Several times I've seen them spawning at the LSC in uptown... Not often but when they do there's like 3 of them in the same lot. @Nako XL
... Where did we find the one I tricked out for you last night? I'm forgetting where we saw it.

@fraij da 5 11

It was at the lsc. R* caught me and took $1.2 million from me lol. I had to rush and spend the rest on a crib and two cars.

If R* starts taking money away, I don't eem care...it was fun and worth it while it lasted, catch me popping willies on my BMX at Vespucci Beach

Man, last night was hilarious!!! Me and some crew completely shut down Lsc. We sniped any random that came within 500 feet. It wasn't even fair for them to try infiltrating our perimeter

:lol: y'all was playing sniper while I was getting strength up beating on that car haha. Didn't stay too long since I was tired. Will be on soon though.

bruh you don't even know. I've been driving around the entire map for hours and can't find a single one but I'll try those areas. I feel like I'm seeing the same cars over and over again.

I'll be on in maybe an hour or so hit me up if you still ain't find one. I'll help you out.

At this point theyd have to ban hundreds of thousands of ppl which they wont... they alrdy got r 60 bucks. Theyll jus patch so they can keep extracting money from dumb dumbs wastin real $ on GTA$... they can keep that obama check too haha ****** in helicopters nowadays i dont need no more $

Nah, I'll take my stimulus package.

steezy in here with the "looking good" on female characters now?

but its gay i have a female character?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

steezy gonna steezy

Nah, I'll take my stimulus package.

Not trying to sway you but think about it, 80% of the NT crew glitched....I say 90% of the active/fun ones to play with anyways, this game is the most fun when you with a crew, of your whole crew is in dunce cap you pretty much running around by yourself...while we playing the same way we've had for the past weeks just with some funny caps on....lol

Back
Top Bottom