Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
LSC glitchin when your futo only sells for 43k is tedious work :lol:

But finally got some money stacked in the bank and a crib for my broad / 2nd character

Edit: Any way we can get steezy's emblem for the other crew that's mostly us xbox players? That joint is :nthat:

Last edited:
you can always replay survival. you can't select replay on missions you've completed successfully.

We completed wave 10 twice....you couldnt replay survival once you got passed the 10th wave before....that's considered completing a mission,

Btw I'm sure the xbox guys can use the logo as well, the crew is set through social club, I don't think it makes a difference what console you on...

Can someone please post up exact details on this glitch, i looked back a few pages like it was said and i don't see nothing. The few youtube videos are all saying its patched. I'm trying to come up on money before they patch it. I would greatly appreciate it. CR is geting old fast

Thanks Fam

I'm down. Whats your xbox tag? I'll add you because its hard to add SAlNlDllvllAlNl. I don't even know what the "l" are in my name anymore lol.

On a side note I've been doing suicide car bombings lately, slap a sticky bomb on the car you're driving, get in and drive next to or close to anyone else and set it off. You die, but they definitely die too. Chased down 3 people in an SUV and then BOOM! Errbody gon' die!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Munchma quchi 1

I'll be on around 9 pacific

Btw I'm sure the xbox guys can use the logo as well, the crew is set through social club, I don't think it makes a difference what console you on...

What I meant was that I'm pretty sure most of the Xbox players are in the other crew. Not the Team Niketalk one. Wasn't sure if it could just be copied and uploaded or if it had to be made thru the editor or whatever

What I meant was that I'm pretty sure most of the Xbox players are in the other crew. Not the Team Niketalk one. Wasn't sure if it could just be copied and uploaded or if it had to be made thru the editor or whatever

Ohhh may be thats why I rarely run into NTers on xbox. Most of you guys might be in the other NT crew. Weird. We should only have one crew and wear different color tees for east and west coast :lol:

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Bout to get on with my girl for maybe 40 mins...who's down to led a hand leveling up?...I only have an SMG but I can get the high priority missions done...

Just letting you guys know that are doing the glitch but you guys do know that you don't need the futo SPECIFICALLY to do the glitch right? It works with ANY car.

Bout to get on with my girl for maybe 40 mins...who's down to led a hand leveling up?...I only have an SMG but I can get the high priority missions done...
Molly will be on tonight. She looks forward to take your girl under her wing and show her the ropes

Can't forget your roots, where it all started.. Grove St. :pimp:

My Garage is nasty as hell right now too:

Some randoms with the crew:

Had an NT summit at Venice Beach the other night. We had 2 Titans, a plethora of super cars and my Phantom:

Thinking about completely modding the Phantom out in crew colors/emblem/turbo etc. and making it the NT whip we use for missions :pimp:

EDIT-- Done. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom