Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I'm starting to believe that we all are participating in a beta. The real money for gtav is in the xmas noobs. I really see a reset coming, question is, just money? Or property, level and vehicle too. Anyone here who played lost power city remember the resets. Sure, some people will leave if it happens, but to protect the Christmas noobs, and their willing to do micro purchases....
It will probably happen as a glitch to the system or hack, where"all data was lost" and 500k will be our reward for our"patience".

I believe I might be one of the few who refuses to do the money glitch. :lol:
I want to be able to say I've earned everything I have through legitimate means. :lol:

I believe I might be one of the few who refuses to do the money glitch. :lol:
I want to be able to say I've earned everything I have through legitimate means. :lol:

I can legitimately say that I've worked hard to glitch and earn my money

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I'm starting to believe that we all are participating in a beta. The real money for gtav is in the xmas noobs. I really see a reset coming, question is, just money? Or property, level and vehicle too. Anyone here who played lost power city remember the resets. Sure, some people will leave if it happens, but to protect the Christmas noobs, and their willing to do micro purchases....
It will probably happen as a glitch to the system or hack, where"all data was lost" and 500k will be our reward for our"patience".

If that does happen, I can say Im done with the game. I grinded & had almost 2.5 m's in the bank before a glitch came out .... F all that. All that work for nothing

Last edited:
Aey yall, to the dudes I run w/. My bad for not havin a mic. Aint think I would really need one on here but I'm def fittin to cop one tomorrow or Sunday. What yall recommend for around $40>

Aey yall, to the dudes I run w/. My bad for not havin a mic. Aint think I would really need one on here but I'm def fittin to cop one tomorrow or Sunday. What yall recommend for around $40>

target has a $20 bluetooth for the ps3...been using it for awhile now, no complaints here

So i'm in the city yesterday { in real life } lol .. sitting in traffic, noticed a helicopter flying over the brooklyn bridge. i couldn't help but think how i would flown it differently :lol:

Grand theft is literally taking over lol .. i cant seem to get thoughts out of my mind, each time i see an amazing car.. how bad i wanna jack it lol :lol: :lol:

#gtafever lol .. i cant be the only one right :smokin :smokin

DUDE!!! I saw an armored truck today and really started to think about throwing stickies on it. It is insane

DUDE!!! I saw an armored truck today and really started to think about throwing stickies on it. It is insane
bruh....I saw an armored truck when i went to the bank today and i told my friend we could shoot the back open or bomb the door and she was like wtf you talking about 
roll.gif

im off tomorrow so im hoping to link up with some of you guys, we need to find those stunt jumps and i need to upgrade my chick man...lol

Back
Top Bottom