Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
That party was real y'all, we had to get yaya out of here lmao, he was getting killed every other minute :rofl: :nthat:

Edit. NVM I see you bee_pm
thank you sir

Sultans everywhere, get out here if you need one

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
None of these glitches work for me :/

I'm broke as **** :/

Some of the videos are confusing so ill write a step by step:

1. While online, go to pause menu - online - options - spawn location

2. Change spawn location from property to current location

3. Steal a car, or use one of your own, (any car will work as long as the base resell price is 50k or less) and drive to LSC

4. If you have the money, mod the car as much as possible to increase the resell price (this allows you to sell it for more than 50k). Start with performance mods first (engine, brakes, transmission etc.) Also make sure to buy the most expensive horn, bulletproof tires, crew color tire smoke and chrome paint if you have it unlocked. If you have enough money left over, buy other mods to increase the price (I didn't notice a change in price when buying hood, roof, spoiler and other minor mods myself so that's why I put it last. Could just be me though)

5. This step is important. After you mod it, drive out of LSC and wait for the orange save icon in the corner to finish, then drive back in

6. Now you sell your car. When you hit sell it'll ask you if you're sure you want to sell your car. Hit yes and as soon as it says sold, pause the game and go to online - swap character and hit yes.

7. Choose your same character when the character selections screen comes up

8. If it worked you should spawn somewhere around LSC in the car you just sold with the money you made from selling it. Drive back in and sell it again. Rinse and repeat!
( sometimes you'll spawn right back in LSC in your car during the drive in cutscene. This ok, just sell it again. Other times you'll spawn in another vehicle away from LSC. This is ok too. Just drive to your garage, pick up your car and repeat

I have been getting 212k for my addar doing the glitch. It worked all day yesterday. Bought all I need and had 2million left over. Tried to glitch today and it sold the car! Had to buy it again and mod it. Down to 1 million. Waiting to sell again. Hopefully it still works and doesn't sell my car again!

Starcity, burrack took your futo :rolleyes

Nah, he rode out to Beeker's w/ me but didn't get out the car. I went in to do the glitch and the damn settings didn't save me to last location. Not to mention, I forgot to add the tracker so I lost the Futo. It aint in my garage :smh: I'm swole. I wanted to do a come up and then pass on the blessings to another brethren. Guess I'm back to my $46k dip til I can get another higher one

I have been getting 212k for my addar doing the glitch. It worked all day yesterday. Bought all I need and had 2million left over. Tried to glitch today and it sold the car! Had to buy it again and mod it. Down to 1 million. Waiting to sell again. Hopefully it still works and doesn't sell my car again!

Wait, so u can sell ur high end cars?

Yea, it's a few more steps to it but it can be done. Try at your own risk though. I did it with my entity and it actually sold it :smh:

Yes but to sell them you have to do a few more steps. You park your car in front of the door at lsc. Get out and grab a random car real close and go and sell it. But before you do it ask you are you sure you want to sell it. When it says that hit pause and go to the PlayStation store. When it goes there back out. It will put you in your car right in front of the door. Go in with your car. It defaults to the are you sure you want to sell but in your car with its value. Hit sell and then pause/ switch character. .. then repeat. Sorry if confusing. On my cell while doing the glitch. Getting 212k for my adder everytime. Its best to do it up north. There is a prking lot with cars to steal.

Back
Top Bottom