Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Nah, I'll take my stimulus package.

Not trying to sway you but think about it, 80% of the NT crew glitched....I say 90% of the active/fun ones to play with anyways, this game is the most fun when you with a crew, of your whole crew is in dunce cap you pretty much running around by yourself...while we playing the same way we've had for the past weeks just with some funny caps on....lol

I play with my crew, just not the NT one very much.

I rarely join public lobbies unless we just tryna hunt down some bounties.

I'll still take my stimulus package tho. A few of my friends are millionaires and I have about $200k, so the stimulus package will help.

Last edited:
I play with my crew, just not the NT one very much.

I rarely join public lobbies unless we just tryna hunt down some bounties.

I'll still take my stimulus package tho. A few of my friends are millionaires and I have about $200k, so the stimulus package will help.

Ah ok...some of us are not so lucky....NT are my only online friends :frown:

glitching is the way, bc missions isnt even worth the money any more...if i do missions, its with the crew and its just to have fun, not really about the money...i glitched up to about 2 mill and imma sit on it

i could possibly hit my goal of lvl 100 before the weekend..

i gotta work in 2 hours though for probably 4 hours.

i see you puttin in work i think you and bruinbear are the top two ranked in the crew now, i just need someone to do one rally race with so i can unlocked metalic colors and do some other activities to unlock tats and stuff.

Can only get to 97k resell price on the Futo. To anybody on PSN who needs a hook up, i'll be on for a bit tonight. Just bring me your futo and I'll do the rest.

Psn: smsn891

Last edited:
my chick character
0_0.jpg

I will go balls deep.

So i'm in the city yesterday { in real life } lol .. sitting in traffic, noticed a helicopter flying over the brooklyn bridge. i couldn't help but think how i would flown it differently :lol:

Grand theft is literally taking over lol .. i cant seem to get thoughts out of my mind, each time i see an amazing car.. how bad i wanna jack it lol :lol: :lol:

#gtafever lol .. i cant be the only one right :smokin :smokin

Can only get to 97k resell price on the Futo. To anybody on PSN who needs a hook up, i'll be on for a bit tonight. Just bring me your futo and I'll do the rest.

i'll be hitting you up whenever you sign in.  does it matter if my futo is already insured with a tracker or do i need a fresh one?

i'll be hitting you up whenever you sign in.  does it matter if my futo is already insured with a tracker or do i need a fresh one?

Haven't tried it yet with an insured futo but we can try and see if it works. I'm on btw, I'll be on LSC up north.

Last edited:

Haven't tried it yet with an insured futo but we can try and see if it works. I'm on btw, I'll be on LSC up north.
ok, be there in a sec

I don't think he can do it since it's already insured. You would have to find one on the street. He can customize it for you but he won't add insurance so you can sell it to LSC.

chaos - my futo already has a tracker and insurance on it, so you cant mod it for me. Can i bring you a new futo to fully mod for me? Haha. Would be much appreciated, i just want one to drive, ainy even trying to glitch for money. Haha

^ Yeah sure thing man, just come to the LSC up north.

Edit. I just got a sultan outside LSC.

Last edited:
i'm trying to join but the session is full

in, headed your way

snagged a sultan on the way, so i didn't take the one  he was holding  

they're everywhere out here right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom