Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Just spent like 100k putting bounties on everyone in the lobby over and over again 
roll.gif

How do you increase stealth, strength, and lung capacity fast...

Also how do you do that front tuck roll flip thing

Man I just can't get into online :smh:

Need some folks to roll with. I'm only like a level 11 or so.

GT: xMastamiind

Can you actually attach it tho? I just bunny hopped it on there.

I had to go get a bike from the hood, cause it wouldn't let me have my car and my bike out at the same time. And I would just ride the bike around then call my mechanic to drop off the car when I wanted to snap a pic.

Starcity, burrack took your futo :rolleyes

Nah, he rode out to Beeker's w/ me but didn't get out the car. I went in to do the glitch and the damn settings didn't save me to last location. Not to mention, I forgot to add the tracker so I lost the Futo. It aint in my garage :smh: I'm swole. I wanted to do a come up and then pass on the blessings to another brethren. Guess I'm back to my $46k dip til I can get another higher one

My bad. You were driving and I was sitting passenger side and I pulled out the map and saw you were driving all the way to the otherside of the island like 7 miles away, so I went to eat a snack in my kitchen and didnt return to my ps3 for a good 15 min. :lol: I didnt know you were doing the glitch, otherwise I would have never gotten in the car.

Had a blast last night /early morning with the crew doing parachute jumps and car shows out on Grove street.

Bout to jump in on some criminal minds races in a bit. Hit me up if you want to trade wins for easy rank and unlocks

PSN: milhaus_79

Back
Top Bottom