Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

[COLOR=#red] Out here with the Rolls Royce, I think I'm Gold St.[/COLOR]

LMFAO!

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/630636/
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/630645/
width

That is dope!

This thing had made me millions faster than I could've imagined.

Garage almost complete.

I don't even know

I'm ready for a car meet, plane meet, bike meet, any type of meet. How did that person get a Jet in their garage? More info on that :nerd:

Ya Xbox people lonely tho,everyone on psn

Son always trying to justify xbox is better. Thats why all these pics we posting of having fun is on ps3. As a online community as a whole it was always ps3 NT fam over > xbox. Even for COD it was that wag

Son always trying to justify xbox is better. Thats why all these pics we posting of having fun is on ps3. As a online community as a whole it was always ps3 NT fam over > xbox. Even for COD it was that wag

Exactly lol every page or 2 he in here, the only guy bragging how great Xbox crew is lol

I think the xbox crew does have fun it's just not coordinated as well as psn or peeps aren't always out with their camera phones documenting everything.

but are you ready for the meat meet?

Strapped and loaded :lol:

I think the xbox crew does have fun it's just not coordinated as well as psn or peeps aren't always out with their camera phones documenting everything.
Strapped and loaded :lol:

Yah, I finally linked up with xbox crew last night and we were holding down los santos. Had dudes hiding in garages lol.

I'm still trying to come up with monies. Been doing los santos glitch with my m6 for a measly 28k because I'm not a high enough rank to fully mod a futo. :smh:

I hate when I'm doing the glitch and haters keep booting me out of the session.

livetag: push that tush

Last edited:
There is really no point in arguing since majority of people who post in here play on the ps3. Can't deny that y'all been doing it as of late posting pictures of your sessions.

How come only lately tho? Oh that's right y'all were poor playing boneyard every night.

That's also well documented in this thread.

In story mode, has anyone else seen these Mexicans racing in the aqueducts?

I shot them all because they cursed me out when I was taking pictures.

Why not use Photoshop and import a picture export it as png and delete any white nodes to make transparent

Well for starters there is no delete tool...and I have no clue how to import a file into the editor....however someone else did it here but it wouldn't save, it would just show up as a blank emblem

I can't eem knock Eazy and the xbox crew, they put in that work early....we just have more people playing...but is obvious from the social club stats which crew put in what....

Well for starters there is no delete tool...and I have no clue how to import a file into the editor....however someone else did it here but it wouldn't save, it would just show up as a blank emblem
save your file as png in Photoshop. 2. Use vector something dot com to convert it to svg. 3 then go to rock emblem creator then set background to transparent. 4. Right click background and edit html code to insert your svg code. Then last step right click on each white spot and delete any #ffff nodes

save your file as png in Photoshop. 2. Use vector something dot com to convert it to svg. 3 then go to rock emblem creator then set background to transparent. 4. Right click background and edit html code to insert your svg code. Then last step right click on each white spot and delete any #ffff nodes

Bro I have no idea what you just said passed Photoshop...I know how to save a file as pNG I just have no clue how to follow those steps to drop into the creator....is that another program I need to buy?

Last edited:
Starcity, burrack took your futo :rolleyes

Nah, he rode out to Beeker's w/ me but didn't get out the car. I went in to do the glitch and the damn settings didn't save me to last location. Not to mention, I forgot to add the tracker so I lost the Futo. It aint in my garage :smh: I'm swole. I wanted to do a come up and then pass on the blessings to another brethren. Guess I'm back to my $46k dip til I can get another higher one

My bad. You were driving and I was sitting passenger side and I pulled out the map and saw you were driving all the way to the otherside of the island like 7 miles away, so I went to eat a snack in my kitchen and didnt return to my ps3 for a good 15 min. :lol: I didnt know you were doing the glitch, otherwise I would have never gotten in the car.

U'll be forgiven, depends on what ya snack was :nerd:

Exactly lol every page or 2 he in here, the only guy bragging how great Xbox crew is lol

What you talking bout ?

I'm addressing that to those that say we dont do anything. We been did everything yall doing. I just got tired of this turning into a ps3 glitch thread.Go look at yall total earned versus car sales....... Do yall, but it aint fun to me to hang around LSC all day ....

To be honest, the game is getting a lil boring. Thats why Im mostly in private session by myself now taking pics.

But in the end tho we all fam - PS3/XBOX :nthat:
Good work on the emblems Ksteezy, can i steal one? :lol:

Last edited:
Bro I have no idea what you just said passed Photoshop...I know how to save a file as pNG I just have no clue how to follow those steps to drop into the creator....is that another program I need to buy?
No man it's another site where it will convert your png into a svg. In Photoshop make sure u change the photo size 512x512 pixelsOr u can make ya canvas size that . Lmfao steezy I'm Smokey Rob by the way from the other dah

^i tried that method and the image came out completely blank,  everything shows up fine when I put in the svg code but when I save, it all disappears

i was reading that if the image is too complex that might happen

and also, the trial version of vector magic adds a white background to any transparent image it converts

^i tried that method and the image came out completely blank,  everything shows up fine when I put in the svg code but when I save, it all disappears
i was reading that if the image is too complex that might happen

and also, the trial version of vector magic adds a white background to any transparent image it converts
You sure u copied the code right and placed it in the correct spot in the coding?

Back
Top Bottom