Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
mean.gif
mean.gif
Welcome to the crew.
smokin.gif

And I have 5 more races to go to get chrome paint. I sweater god someone better race with me later tonight when I get home.

These last 20 races have been tough cause I couldn't find anyone to race with for a long period.

I'm xbox but on both crews and finally left the ps3 crew yesterday so now we all going team nt or wth is going on lol

The idea is to go Team NT soley because of how smooth it's running. We understand that Niketalk is ranked higher but that can be fixed w/ a solid crew of both XBox and PS3 crew members.

So what's the deal is everyone on xbox moving to Team NT or the other way around? A few xbox members have put in a ton of work on the xbox crew for ex. EazyE.

And I have 5 more races to go to get chrome paint. I sweater god someone better race with me later tonight when I get home.

These last 20 races have been tough cause I couldn't find anyone to race with for a long period.
why cant you just race randoms and be better at them?

So what's the deal is everyone on xbox moving to Team NT or the other way around? A few xbox members have put in a ton of work on the xbox crew for ex. EazyE.

Dude in charge isn't active and doesn't even own the game and then he demoted me and changed back the emblems that steezy posted. He also said he's gonna disband the group

Last edited:

Dude in charge isn't active and doesn't even own the game and then he demoted me and changed back the emblems that steezy posted. He also said he's gonna disband the group

Wtf? :evil: **** that *****

Last edited:
Whatever happens bros don't forget about me. Ezyxlive

I know a few members can vouch for me. Overall, I hope everything goes smoothly. NT love all the way

Last edited:
For me personally I don't care about rankings. It doesn't mean much in a game where you can buy money to purchase in game items, and honestly if a crew just played criminal records for a month straight they would be in the top 10 of the world rankings.

I'm just here to throw stickies and pop wheelies.

For me personally I don't care about rankings. It doesn't mean much in a game where you can buy money to purchase in game items, and honestly if a crew just played criminal records for a month straight they would be in the top 10 of the world rankings.

dont forget being on the receiving end of bounties :lol:

Last edited:
Damn.

I hope I dont get penalized for not playing as often as yall do.

I mean. I love playing GTAO, but Im not in a situation where I can play 24/7. No shots at anyone.

I just dont want my moderation in playing seen as not 'contributing'

I agree with hnl I am just down more so I'm not killed randomly when I'm simply trying to go to LSc lol.. Yall know how it is out there with randoms

You left out weapons missions and unlocks....rank does matter, maybe not so much in playing ability.

Back
Top Bottom