Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
So much NT on NT violence last night lol.

I think it started after I shot you guys on accident with that chopper missle lol. I was trying to shoot the streets and I guess it autolocked onto you guys. Then all of a sudden whoever you were riding with shot District then I shot him then it just went all down hill from there :rofl:
It was fun though.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I think it started after I shot you guys on accident with that chopper missle lol. I was trying to shoot the streets and I guess it autolocked onto you guys. Then all of a sudden whoever you were riding with shot District then I shot him then it just went all down hill from there :rofl:
It was fun though.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Gonna have to get the whole crew in there and do some damage. Gonna go buy a mic today mine crapped out the other day.

Man somebody kept lighting me up trying to steal my 4 wheeler last night 
laugh.gif

I was too tired to put up any sort of fight so I just kept getting popped off.

Bruh, whoever that was in the Fire Truck gave me the blues last night... Wasn't a damn thing I could do once that water hit me. Dude drowned me like 3 times :lol:

I wanted to be down with ya'll last night, but yall hit me with the yopper and laughed at me when I couldn't fit on the truck... :frown:

Then yall clapped at my helicopter when I tried to follow. I just went into my apartment and watched yall on the TV and out the window on some...

|I

NT segregation at its finest lol. I need to level up more and stop messing around killing randoms and hunting bounties. I literally do that for hours and ignore every mission.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Blade Br0wn I think we kept shooting at you cuz you had that bounty and we couldn't tell if you had the red ring until we looked at the players. Haha

0_0.jpg

Me debating in my head on lighting vcshoxj6's(distinct101) Mystery Machine up with my minigun :lol:

Last edited:

pics from last night. nice try. lets try stacking firetrucks tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man that room was poppin off with NTers before I had to get off. Working at 430am ftl . Ill be on a late nighter to tonight tho since I have fridays off :pimp: spider or whomever lets get it crackin

Bruh, whoever that was in the Fire Truck gave me the blues last night... Wasn't a damn thing I could do once that water hit me. Dude drowned me like 3 times :lol:

I wanted to be down with ya'll last night, but yall hit me with the yopper and laughed at me when I couldn't fit on the truck... :frown:

Then yall clapped at my helicopter when I tried to follow. I just went into my apartment and watched yall on the TV and out the window on some...

/quote]

I tried to tell them that you were crew but they weren't hearing that. Bunch of trigger happy ****** ready to shoot for no reason

Last edited:
Man i need to start doing missions/races. Everytime i get on and I attempt to make some progress I always end up getting into it with somebody in the lobby and then spend the remainder of the time i'm playing going on killing spree's. SMH.

so i read the rules of the #epicphotobomb contest... i have another idea and it's MUCH more simpler :lol: 14 of us have choppers(motorcycles) and we ride down the street 1 person takes a photo and another gets a car and runs us all over :lol:, the person taking the photo takes the pic right when the driver is in the middle of us running us over.

Yo if y'all stacking fire trucks I want in.

Invite me. I never catch y'all on.
mean.gif

Y'all playing while NBA is on???

so i read the rules of the #epicphotobomb contest... i have another idea and it's MUCH more simpler :lol: 14 of us have choppers(motorcycles) and we ride down the street 1 person takes a photo and another gets a car and runs us all over :lol:, the person taking the photo takes the pic right when the driver is in the middle of us running us over.

lets try stacking some firetrucks. jenga style and ****. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom