Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Guy always got the most unique whips tho.

You both do

just hit a snag... so i'm going thru a players profile "ezyxlive" i see him comment on the van/beach pic, so i proceed to look at his stats and it's 0h 0m 0s ...:nerd:
don't know if its a glitch and won't load his stats or he's just here to look at pics?
so far i have 36 people in my scope and i have yet to pull the trigger

Last edited:
just hit a snag... so i'm going thru a players profile "ezyxlive" i see him comment on the van/beach pic, so i proceed to look at his stats and it's 0h 0m 0s ...:nerd:
don't know if its a glitch and won't load his stats or he's just here to look at pics?

look to your top right....switch to xbox. Repeat this for each for eithe xbl/psn if it shows 0.

But like I said earlier you should do it by overall online rank because alotta of us just switched to team niketalk so its not gonna show alot of progress.....

I've played with him quite a bit he's on quite often. I'll show up under 10 hours too bc I was on the OG NikeTalk crew and didn't have team NikeTalk set as my main crew.

look to your top right....switch to xbox. Repeat this for each for eithe xbl/psn if it shows 0.

But like I said earlier you should do it by overall online rank because alotta of us just switched to team niketalk so its not gonna show alot of progress.....

that's the thing, i thought i was looking at gta:wow: online progress... does it reset if you switch crews? if that's the case half of the 36 have 0h 0m 0s on their gta:wow: playtime

just checked the doc... most of those psn members i know already... the xbox crew on the other hand...
that's why i THOUGHT it was a good idea to kick

Last edited:
that's the thing, i thought i was looking at gta:wow: online progress... does it reset if you switch crews? if that's the case half of the 36 have 0h 0m 0s on their gta:wow: playtime

just checked the doc... most of those psn members i know already... the xbox crew on the other hand...
that's why i THOUGHT it was a good idea to kick

I've played with him quite a bit he's on quite often. I'll show up under 10 hours too bc I was on the OG NikeTalk crew and didn't have team NikeTalk set as my main crew.

Yea ezyxlive is good. He's the one that gave me my space docker.

We're both on Xbox so we were on the og NT crew. He's mrezykickz on here

yo dont kick me and ezyxlive off.... we just switched over and we both got 0 m of playing time

my social club name is airfreshjoe and xbox gt is biack mamba 91

I'll make it to NT Elite by next year. Don't know when I'll get to lvl 60. Hope it doesn't water down Team NT w/ all the good players playing under NT Elite

Picking someones car up from the insurance pound with the cargo bob and dropping it in the ocean...Will that give you a bad sport message?

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I sniped 3 before I started to group them up. The 3 were in the a's section... I only got to the e's when I hit the snag.

I second the "clean slate" idea, we'll lose the ingame rankings, but its not like we'll stop playing

Back
Top Bottom