Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
When are we gonna recreate that epic thread of bikers vs range rover?  Then we can debate whos fault it was on here. 
laugh.gif

1 crew people....if you lose interest for the game, say so...that way the spot can be handed over to someone else

just hit a snag... so i'm going thru a players profile "ezyxlive" i see him comment on the van/beach pic, so i proceed to look at his stats and it's 0h 0m 0s ...:nerd:
don't know if its a glitch and won't load his stats or he's just here to look at pics?
so far i have 36 people in my scope and i have yet to pull the trigger

I have no idea, but I just switched to Team Niketalk - I was on the other Niketalk crew so I guess all my stats were on that page instead.

Thanks for all those who vouched - @Eazy804 JCMojica24 JCMojica24 @MARCIELAGO @freshkrn , Much appreciated fellas. :smokin

I still think it should be one crew for each system or at least one crew altogether. No elite crew. All I really care about is inviting or being invited to missions and lobbies having fun.

but having one crew will fill up fast.

300 spots is nothing.

the reasons all this crew stuff is even an issue is because there are dudes who cant join because of capacity issues.

I still think it should be one crew for each system or at least one crew altogether. No elite crew. All I really care about is inviting or being invited to missions and lobbies having fun.

NT Elite Crew is just for Xbox users there's no special requirements other than that haha.

Yo spider we gotta do the session again today but we gotta try to get that jump done proper bro...get a lobby with no more than 6 NTers for that...having a full lobby was overwhelming...lmao everyone kept getting stars :lol:

We need two buzzards, 2 camera men, I jumper, 1 detonator and the rest can lose in front of the whole mayhem

I'm thinking one camera man on the ground and the other in the second buzzer directly in front of the jump to capture the jumper coming straight into the camera :wow:

Who's game?

No lie I was just on the beach snapping pics for about a hour. Never really just sat back and appreciated how it looks till today. There is alot to notice.

Bruh, whoever that was in the Fire Truck gave me the blues last night... Wasn't a damn thing I could do once that water hit me. Dude drowned me like 3 times :lol:
I wanted to be down with ya'll last night, but yall hit me with the yopper and laughed at me when I couldn't fit on the truck... :frown:

Then yall clapped at my helicopter when I tried to follow. I just went into my apartment and watched yall on the TV and out the window on some...

|I

That was me in the fire truck. Sorry about that. For some reason I can't hear anybody's mics.

@BLADE BR0WN I tried to tell them to chill plus you came up as a white a white dot so it was on sight.

So I think it's only right that everybody wears a mask for tonight's session. I'll be on later after work.

i tried doing that glitch earlier and it sent me to the same session, 

i sold my chrome futo but i found another one just outside my place.

i hope that was just a fluke.

i tried doing that glitch earlier and it sent me to the same session, 

i sold my chrome futo but i found another one just outside my place.

i hope that was just a fluke.
As much as y'all talk about about it, some of you should be straight (money-wise) by now.

So whats the point even if it still works or not.....

Back
Top Bottom