Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I truly believe they started that photobomb contest after the train explosion we did.
That was epic. 2 helicopters, a fire truck, an ambulance, and about 20 to 25 cars.
That's after we initially blew up an ambulance to blow the train up, and it stopped on the tracks.

xbl tonight:

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/638358/width/350/height/700[/IMG}

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/638358/width/500/height/1000

LMAO, you caught that explosion picture. It actually came out dope, but I didn't mean to kill everyone including myself. I thought that I threw the sticky bombs high enough on the building behind us to create a cool explosion effect. Sorry to those I sniped early in the session, for some reason the red crew highlights on members weren't showing on my map so I thought some people were trolls.

Wonder if it's possible to spell something with the Jerry can for the photo :nerd:

>: >: >: >: >:
Do you know how hard I worked on that list?
I go to banned camp for 1 week and come back and the we got like 5 crews and Rell holdin the Xbox crew hostage. (lame)
Where is Brihunna to make sense of all of this?
Steezy got me feelin like...

at 1:11 :lol:

*in no way was the posting of this clip meant to offend anyone.

i know ya worked hard on that list, but it seems more than half those peeps aint eem active man, just taking up room on the roster.....so we trying to cosolidate everyone into 1 crew and climb the ladder with that crew, instead of two divided crews with only a percentage of the members pulling the weight....not tryin to downplay the effort put into that list at all.

i know ya worked hard on that list, but it seems more than half those peeps aint eem active man, just taking up room on the roster.....so we trying to cosolidate everyone into 1 crew and climb the ladder with that crew, instead of two divided crews with only a percentage of the members pulling the weight....not tryin to downplay the effort put into that list at all.
I know fam. I was just jokin.

BTW. Excellent job on all of those emblems.

Last edited:
:lol:

somehow i feel this game has brought me closer to my NT fam, so is all good in here...lol

i wanted to create a "FREE SPIDERMACHINE" emblem we can rock while hes out in dunce camp....lmaooooo

i just hope we stay consistent with this game....i rarely get hooked on other games and this game is most fun when you have your crew with you.....only other game i might get hooked on is Ghost...

laugh.gif

somehow i feel this game has brought me closer to my NT fam, so is all good in here...lol

i wanted to create a "FREE SPIDERMACHINE" emblem we can rock while hes out in dunce camp....lmaooooo
sounds like a good idea, i'm gonna give it a shot

bro, im really hopeful that they do listen to their fan base and change some things up with DLC....the use of multiple logos on clothing and even a clothing creator where we can design gear would be amazing man, i love the clothing options for the girl characters, they need to turn things up for the dudes.....I really hate it that they didnt follow the same formula they had going with story mode where different stores meant different types of clothing, whats the point of a high end store that carries the same choices as a thrift store....so much they can fix to make this game so much better....another thing that annoys me is the fact that you cant control the size or location of emblems on cars...

also i was thinking with the addition of mansions, how cool would it be if we could purchase frames and have pics from our snapmatic account up on the walls of our cribs, that **** would be awesome, i just cant believe no one at R* thought of these things...

LMAO, you caught that explosion picture. It actually came out dope, but I didn't mean to kill everyone including myself. I thought that I threw the sticky bombs high enough on the building behind us to create a cool explosion effect. Sorry to those I sniped early in the session, for some reason the red crew highlights on members weren't showing on my map so I thought some people were trolls.

All good bro. Thank you for this candid pic of me tho

image.jpg

I also called the cops to our parking lot, did you get any pictures with them in there? 8)

Lol yeah.

bro, im really hopeful that they do listen to their fan base and change some things up with DLC....the use of multiple logos on clothing and even a clothing creator where we can design gear would be amazing man, i love the clothing options for the girl characters, they need to turn things up for the dudes.....I really hate it that they didnt follow the same formula they had going with story mode where different stores meant different types of clothing, whats the point of a high end store that carries the same choices as a thrift store....so much they can fix to make this game so much better....another thing that annoys me is the fact that you cant control the size or location of emblems on cars...

also i was thinking with the addition of mansions, how cool would it be if we could purchase frames and have pics from our snapmatic account up on the walls of our cribs, that **** would be awesome, i just cant believe no one at R* thought of these things...
THEY'RE ADDING MANSION?

here's a quick one based on the free yayo shirts and another jersey type logo

if yall want to use them, I can upload to social club tomorrow

Last edited:
upload them bro, it doesnt hurt to have them in our library, can you add a black outline to them?....theyll look dope on black but what about white cars, clothes? or red?...

the masions thing is something i heard someone else say here, having something like madrazos farm wouldnt hurt, with a helipad and all......a crib with a helipad is very much needed in this game.

I truly believe they started that photobomb contest after the train explosion we did.
That was epic. 2 helicopters, a fire truck, an ambulance, and about 20 to 25 cars.
That's after we initially blew up an ambulance to blow the train up, and it stopped on the tracks.

I uploaded this one from that night to the contest

I wish I would've taken the pic more straight on though. It looks more staged the way it is now, don't know if that matters though

^ man I rode around for 2 days doing nothing online but looking for that car, circling the docks like a maniac
I was in my Sultan for 15 mins circling around the docks and that whole area out the docks and found it. I honestly really think the car you're in play a roll on what cars spawn out.

so who do i talk to about getting moved up in the social club thing...

im number 1 in the crew but i cant even get our crews emblem on leather jackets and other ish like that.

sad how dudes not even half my rank have more perks than i do 
grin.gif

so who do i talk to about getting moved up in the social club thing...

im number 1 in the crew but i cant even get our crews emblem on leather jackets and other ish like that.

sad how dudes not even half my rank have more perks than i do >D

you are already a commish in our crew, i dunno what the issue is with your character and the emblem.....

Back
Top Bottom