Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
how are some of you snapping pics while in motion.. the only way i now to take pics is by pulling my camera out, but these bike stunts look incredible.

How are you able to take pics like that ?

Coolin at the base no stars

Chillin at the prison. Visiting some homies no stars

social club isn't letting me publish emblems right now, all my old ones are gone as well

some more goons, The Madrazo Cartel, you'll see them holding down the Madrazo ranch La Fuente Blanca

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

they're based on Mexican cartel members like La Barbie and others that were busted all wearing these Polos

OAXACA%2B1.jpg

Last edited:
I turn on passive mode go shopping at suburban....I turn around and 2 tanks trying to destroy the building...lmao...I walk out and just flipped them off right in front of their big *** tanks...luckily my car was parked down the block...so dudes thought I was on foot...lol

I turn on passive mode go shopping at suburban....I turn around and 2 tanks trying to destroy the building...lmao...I walk out and just flipped them off right in front of their big *** tanks...luckily my car was parked down the block...so dudes thought I was on foot...lol
tanks are a one way trip to bad sport.

Checked out social club app for pics lol

#NT logo on the gold flightposite cheetah 
nthat.gif

Then me and Tay (forgot how to spell your whole ID) got out of racing with popamolly and saw some dude running amok by the prison.

He chose to join in

Lol 
roll.gif

Dudes too busy takin selfies and **** while Im out here gettin ready for WAR... Rhino Tank finally in my garage fully insured as a persoanl vehicle.... Thats right bros. If you blow up my tank its gon cost you 20 STACKS to fix that *****. :x :pimp: :rofl:

#WINNNIN

Dudes too busy takin selfies and **** while Im out here gettin ready for WAR... Rhino Tank finally in my garage fully insured as a persoanl vehicle.... Thats right bros. If you blow up my tank its gon cost you 20 STACKS to fix that *****. :x :pimp: :rofl:

#WINNNIN

show me how papi

#WINNNIN

This ***** not playin no games! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom