Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
0_0.jpg

I wish my plates were centered :lol:

Had fun mobbin with the crew.

We stayed still long enough to take this one lonely picture, and after that it was chaos.

Mamba you probably should went in LSC before taking this picture with that crumpled up new hunnid.

Man I'm in the process of moving and won't be on until next weekend 
tired.gif

I feel like I'm missing out.

Where can you find the tailgater? I need summin to carry my BMX. Dudes is ruthless tryna get outta vinewood on that thing:smh:

Looks like I missed a good Xbox turnout last night, smh.

I gotta make it on today eventually.

That's more or less every night if you running with the team.

Just noticed the standings too. Eazy watch your back bruh I'm riding.

Soho being a dirty *** racer :x no need to run me off the road fam, you can just pass me...

Last edited:
Had fun mobbin with the crew.

We stayed still long enough to take this one lonely picture, and after that it was chaos.

Mamba you probably should went in LSC before taking this picture with that crumpled up new hunnid.

Yeh i should've.... just noticed my car looks raggedy as hell compared to all of yall :smh:

Soho being a dirty *** racer :x no need to run me off the road fam, you can just pass me...

Bruh after I got spun out by those other players, turned into destruction derby after that, anyone got it that was near

Last edited:
Bout to get on...I'm just gonna start picking random new missions from the loading screen...lmao

Back
Top Bottom