Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Does anyone know the fastest way to find the cars simeon asks for, and any tips on making easy cash?

Word I dont know the names of most of the cars :lol:

An easy way to make $$ would be to do the car selling glitch but if you dont want to go that route Survival is great if you're with atleast 2 good people. Or getting invited to do missions that require a high rank usually always pay out well. There are a couple of races ('Down The Drain') and another one that I cant remember the name of but its like a 20-30 second lap that goes in a fairly simple circle.

New logo bros?

Anyone want an intruder? hit up my boy Jay Stay Paid on XBL he stored one in the garage and wont mind cloning up for those who are having trouble. #NT

So I'm trying to host some races but I can't even add anyone into them is this happening to anyone else?

So I'm trying to host some races but I can't even add anyone into them is this happening to anyone else?

Hate to be the one to tell you this but...no one wants to play with you.

just kidding :lol:

Aztecas (i think)

the lost club house in the city

looking at all these gangs makes me wonder why they weren't involved in the story more. Hopefully they have something big planned for the DLC like the Ballad of Gay Tony and the Lost and the Damned ones

Last edited:
Does anyone know the fastest way to find the cars simeon asks for, and any tips on making easy cash?

I've noticed that the cars usually drive kinda eratic. Swerving through traffic and intersections, never coming to a complete stop. Might be hard to pick out in a lobby full of madmen running around though

we on just now with some friends, did one mission and next thing i know dudes is ghost :stoneface: :smh: guess i'll just watch netflix

i just recently started playin online.. not totally familiar with the whole system but at the moment im like level 17ish. i have an asian character (not asian irl) drifting around a white futo around the city.. took me days to find one. now i have two in my garage :D. i didnt know people were looking for the intruder, i mistakenly stole one and let it go..

whats up with dudes just shooting you for no reason? i tried paying $100 for passive but im still getting killed when im driving around. **** gets old quick.

if anyone wants to do races or missions or anything, feel free to add me on PSN at stig721

I really hate that R* made it so you can't sell your super cars.
Wanna get rid of my vacca but I don't want to go through all of those extra steps to do it >:

I know I could destroy it but I want some kind of compensation for it :lol:

*side note, but why doesn't the angry emoticon work for me? It always comes out like this >:

Last edited:
I saw this riding around the other day:

This club in GTA called the Dungeon Crawl

sometimes you'll see a photographer taking pictures of the wall.  The club is a replica of the Viper Room

and the spot he's photographing is where River Phoenix died irl

0_0.jpg

they should have used the nightclub element from TBOGT in this game as well

all these clubs with people lined up outside and you can't even go in.

Imagine going into the club with the crew online

0_0.jpg

i got demolished by a car trying to walk around on the freeway

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I really hate that R* made it so you can't sell your super cars.
Wanna get rid of my vacca but I don't want to go through all of those extra steps to do it >:

I know I could destroy it but I want some  kind of compensation for it 
laugh.gif

*side note, but why doesn't the angry emoticon work for me? It always comes out like this >:

Last edited:
Anybody on xbox crew able to join my session with jordandon and pushthattush? Peeps in here trynna run on me. Lol

aye what's good no xbox peeps tonight? We get that extra hour in with the fall back :lol:

i'm not really into the supercars.  

The only fast car I like is the Benefactor Surrano,  it's the best car in the game IMO

fast and sturdy

Back
Top Bottom