Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
i have it but i'm not on now, i don't know how to copy.

0_0.jpg

me, @Cn0wl8dg3, and @JJC6723  had em out today.  they might be able to do it for you

does anyone know the best place to look for a Phoenix and a Manana?

they were falling from the sky while i was looking for the Intruder, now they're no where to be found

Last edited:
i have it but i'm not on now, i don't know how to copy.
0_0.jpg

me, @Cn0wl8dg3
, and @JJC6723
 had em out today.  they might be able to do it for you

they were falling from the sky while i was looking for the Intruder, now they're no where to be found

I got a Phoenix. Duping it is easy and it's fully modded. Save some dough

Last edited:

if you get lucky the pheonix will spawn around the docks. also found one while driving that bobcat truck around. or do the mission no hay bronco.

i found a manana that was already modded on the vagos turf, pretty sure it was computer generated and not a players one.

if you get lucky the pheonix will spawn around the docks. also found one while driving that bobcat truck around. or do the mission no hay bronco.

i found a manana that was already modded on the vagos turf, pretty sure it was computer generated and not a players one.
i didn't even think about that.  they always have the yellow cars parked out there.  Getting out of there without getting popped will be the hard part

Anyone here know where I can find the radio ad where they talk about how giving kids guns will make things safer and more guns means less shootings :lol:

im addicting to collecting all the "rare" whips.. i just got the sultan RS(subaru wrx) and obey tailgater (audi a6). now im on the hunt for an albany primo and karin intruder.

albany primo becomes a v8 supercharged version if you customize it. sort of like the sultan when you customize it into the RS model.

previously in GTA IV they were seperate models, but I guess now you just customize it if you want the "exclusive" model.

also, does anyone know if you can only have one safehouse? I have the 6 car garage one, but im trying to save money for the 10 car luxury homes.. how would I sell my house? and how much money would I get back?

im addicting to collecting all the "rare" whips.. i just got the sultan RS(subaru wrx) and obey tailgater (audi a6). now im on the hunt for an albany primo and karin intruder.

albany primo becomes a v8 supercharged version if you customize it. sort of like the sultan when you customize it into the RS model.

previously in GTA IV they were seperate models, but I guess now you just customize it if you want the "exclusive" model.

also, does anyone know if you can only have one safehouse? I have the 6 car garage one, but im trying to save money for the 10 car luxury homes.. how would I sell my house? and how much money would I get back?

Yeah you can only have 1 safehouse at a time, I guess when they start putting up heist missions you'll need one of the $200+ thousand houses. These places have an extra room where the heists will be planned and whatnot.

So I'd say save up until you have enough for one of those (comes with a 10 car garage). Or I hear there are going to be Mansions in the new DLC coming out soon, I'm not sure how much those are going to be but I'd assume a grip. Definitely dont buy anything less than those $200+ thousand pads though, no point

Anyone else notice the 'Down The Drain' race is like a damn Battle Bots arena? Shh poppin' up out of nowhere and flipping or spinning my car :lol:

:smh:

I think it becomes the "RS" if you add the roll cage.

Damn game turned into a large scale Instagram
laugh.gif
. That camera feature is so simple yet so good. I thought I'd never take a picture.

Nice racing Easy(Trughost1227).
We gotta show em NT is good at EVERYTHING.
Here's to being one of the best in the world at Arms Race(3 laps).

And to be honest I dont believe that race time at #1.
Im not hatin but there is no way you are doin laps in under 19 seconds on that race.
You dont even come around that first turn till around 16-17 seconds, and that's if you are killin it.

Oh and the 1.05 patch dropped today.
Still got all my glitch money( about 5.6M about 3M made from the glitch), no dunce cap, no cheaters lobby, and no Obama check yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom