Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I respect it.
Thanks for answering the question.

And for the record I never cared about you having a female character.
I just wanted to get that round of golf I never got outta you.
Wanted to see how "nasty" you were.

i was hating on eNPHAN too 100+ pages back about the free-aim and the glitching, but he was right all along. 

but @eNPHAN
, to be honest if you weren't always so moody and bitter I feel like people would listen to your points more often. 
LMAO i'm moody and bitter? okay.

i'll tell yall like i said it 150 pages back

everytime i join an NTers lobby its got auto aim on....and i turn my console off.

dudes in here acting like some sort of terrorists, can't even win a shootout with NPCs in the free aim lobby

my point is, i say what i think, people argue with me, then play the game and say the exact same thing i said 3 weeks ago......acting completely oblivious to the fact i told them off top what it was.
@eNPHAN shut up and come play this cal vs. ole miss game.

I respect it.
Thanks for answering the question.

And for the record I never cared about you having a female character.
I just wanted to get that round of golf I never got outta you.
Wanted to see how "nasty" you were.

LMAO look at you quoting nasty.

but im the bitter one, @nako-xl?

and i'm not playing ncaa unless its our teambuilder....im not playing your dyn or his.

Maybe it's because I've spent so much time playing GTA single player over the years, where NPCs can auto aim on you no matter what, but I don't have a problem with other players doing it. Even if you use free aim, NPCs can still dead lock onto you (even no look behind cover) so it's not too much different from PvP

Plus, it's not like other people in the lobby can auto aim and I can't. They have the same advantages / disadvantages as I do. If they can shoot me from across the map using auto aim, I can do the same thing. GTA at its core isn't a competitive shooter. A lot of people (me included) don't really play FPS and don't really have an interest in honing our skills in the game like its something it's not. I just take it for what it is. Just let me ride around in expensive cars while causing havoc and shooting people. Not play GRAND THEFT AUTO like it's COD training camp.

The only gripe I have with auto aim is that it has no priority on who you aim at. If some dude is shooting at me I should aim at him first, not the lady walking across the street on her phone

I tried putting this Fisker in my garage only to find out I need the collectors edition -_-

It looks dope though.

who gave u permission to post that pic... its beef next time u online

:lol:

I saw this idea someone had for the "bad sports" instead of a separate lobby
If you act like a bad sport, instead of being sent to different servers for a few days. You will be sent to Blaine country penitentiary, where you will suffer for 1 to 24 hours (depending on your sentence), however you can  participate in prison activity's like watching TV, listening to radio, talking with other players

Man why got this lame *** ***** ranting again bout the same ****....

:rofl:

reported for emphasis.

i said the same about the prison time thing earlier on twitter....

but that would have required originality, instead of rehashing GTAs we've already gotten

and

LOL @ NPCs "auto aiming"

Last edited by a moderator:
Enphan, if you not playing the game anymore, why you still in the thread?

cause nako keeps quoting me into the thread

cause im waiting to hear the beach bum pack dropped

cause i can.....

mind=blown

If only put the passion he puts into his GTA rants into his "rapping" career...he might have gotten out of Ohio by now....

nah, i just need better fans than dudes who arent smashing on niketalk....

(im calling you a fan of me, btw)

enPhan cranky **** at it again? :lol:

For what is worth I never clowned on your girl character, I thought it was funny and I have way more fun playing with my girl than I did with my guy...specially now that in almost caught up to my guy level wise....

As far as the auto aim goes, I don't mind it in the lobby...dudes suck anyways and can't hit you even with auto aim...but auto aim shouldn't be allowed in Deathmatch...that right there is a JOKE....

Wait so what did the update do?...nothing?

R* stalling as if they were handing out legit cash...the ***** is up with these people...

Back
Top Bottom