Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I'm not trying, but the dupe cars in Mission works.

I tried around 8pm PST last time and it didnt spawn me in front of LSC but near my house. I did everything right, changed spawn to last location and backed out to single player with the d-pad.. Didnt try again right after though

Anyone know where I can find the sentinel? That's the last car I'm searching for my garage

I know I'm late and this questions probably been asked 100 times but what is this glitch y'all speak of?

Officially done with this game. The fact that it takes less than no skill at all to kill ppl makes it to lame. Its crazy theu didnt take into account what a joke auto aim would be in online when u have 12+ ppl gunnin for eachother. Game would be crack if it was free aim only online and there was no penalty for blowin up personal whips

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by a moderator:
@eNPHAN you still on this free aim crusade bruh?

The way I look at it, if you really dont like it that much, you actually have quite a few choices.

1. Dont play the game. Play another game that is better suited and tailored for a person that wants a more realistic feel when it comes to the game's aiming system.
A game that appeals to a person that enjoys out aiming, out- sniping and overall out shooting other people on the battle field. Ghosts is out today maybe that is a good alternative. or I hear Battlefield 4 is excellent.

2. Find something else to do in the game beside shoot people.
Los Santos is filled with things to do. And not just missions or jobs but completely random things to do.
@Served Chilled take riviting pictures of the gangs of Los Santos, Ksteezy like to dress up, and go to summits with TeamNiketalkers, others go biking or hiking, HNL takes great pictures of landscapes, tennis and golf are both fun, I myself am about to start a new hobby entitled Assassination of the Gangs of Los Santos. A sort of spinoff of Served Chilled's pictures series where I go around and murder all the gangs he is taking pictures of. I dont know why, it just seems like fun to me. Point is find something else to do.

3. Play in the free aim lobbies. Which from what you posted is a choice that you seem to exercise.
But then you still wanna come in here and talk about how trash auto-aim is?
Why does it even matter as long as you are playing free aim? What is the point of complaining?

Me personally, I wish you would just get on and link up with some of the crew and hang out. I know me and a few others on the XBL crew have been waiting to see you but we never do. I think It'd be nice to chop it up with you, but since we dont ever see you, we just keep it movin.

No one believed I could land and take off in that jet outside of LSC.

HNL HI HNL HI You're my hero bro. :smokin Good flying with the NT fam. Lol @ Flight Niketalk. 8)

and @dblackboy17 remind me to give you some $$, you making me look real smooth in your pics.

jaysrcrak jaysrcrak and eazye 804 eazye 804 Congrats bros :smokin

Last edited:
Am I able to buy a garage AND a house with a 10 car garage?

I was trying to get that achievement where it says to buy a garage, house and a car (American Dream?) and when I tried to buy a garage yesterday it was telling me I was gonna be forced to sell my house and lose all the cars in my garage.

?

The way I look at it, if you really dont like it that much, you actually have quite a few choices.

1. Dont play the game. Play another game that is better suited and tailored for a person that wants a more realistic feel when it comes to the game's aiming system.
A game that appeals to a person that enjoys out aiming, out- sniping and overall out shooting other people on the battle field. Ghosts is out today maybe that is a good alternative. or I hear Battlefield 4 is excellent.

2. Find something else to do in the game beside shoot people.
Los Santos is filled with things to do. And not just missions or jobs but completely random things to do.
@Served Chilled take riviting pictures of the gangs of Los Santos, Ksteezy like to dress up, and go to summits with TeamNiketalkers, others go biking or hiking, HNL takes great pictures of landscapes, tennis and golf are both fun, I myself am about to start a new hobby entitled Assassination of the Gangs of Los Santos. A sort of spinoff of Served Chilled's pictures series where I go around and murder all the gangs he is taking pictures of. I dont know why, it just seems like fun to me. Point is find something else to do.

3. Play in the free aim lobbies. Which from what you posted is a choice that you seem to exercise.
But then you still wanna come in here and talk about how trash auto-aim is?
Why does it even matter as long as you are playing free aim? What is the point of complaining?

Me personally, I wish you would just get on and link up with some of the crew and hang out. I know me and a few others on the XBL crew have been waiting to see you but we never do. I think It'd be nice to chop it up with you, but since we dont ever see you, we just keep it movin.
I think his point is more so that he made a female character and people called him 
figure6.gif
  for doing so, but now everyone went and made a female character.

And then he complained about how everyone plays on auto aim lobbies and it's dumb because it takes no skill for low levels to kill you and everyone called him whiny and said auto aim is where its at.  now a bunch of you are crying about auto aim.  it's a bunch of the same people who gave him grief over the female character too..

to be fair, this thread did kind of gang up and crusade against him.  and now, two-three weeks later...  all of you are co-signing what he said.  so he's quoting that.

but @eNPHAN, to be honest if you weren't always so moody and bitter I feel like people would listen to your points more often.  you just come at dudes all salty 24/7 in here so ****** aren't trying to agree with you, even if you're right
laugh.gif

Last edited:

1. Dont play the game.

i think its funny dude was telling me to shut up about auto aim

then he played

and now is upset about auto aim

that's funny to me

like when i had a female character and it was gay

but now, everyone has a female character

its just madd funny to me, b.

you havent seen me cause the game is booty. i made the #1 choice, to not play this game.

but @eNPHAN
, to be honest if you weren't always so moody and bitter I feel like people would listen to your points more often. 

LMAO i'm moody and bitter? okay.

i'll tell yall like i said it 150 pages back

everytime i join an NTers lobby its got auto aim on....and i turn my console off.

dudes in here acting like some sort of terrorists, can't even win a shootout with NPCs in the free aim lobby

my point is, i say what i think, people argue with me, then play the game and say the exact same thing i said 3 weeks ago......acting completely oblivious to the fact i told them off top what it was.

like, the most involved activity online is glitching....finding glitches, sharing glitches, doing glitches....for what? for a car you can bring to the GTA meetup? that's what makes this game so amazing? this is why it's such an awesome game?

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom