Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

How do you get close enough to gangs taking pics, without them shooting at you, tried it earlier...took off my mask and everything lol. I'm on now...

PSN; RossWon
i got da hood pass fam

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I been sitting at this "Joining GTA Online" screen for 20 minutes scared to turn my game off and try again because I know I'm gonna get that Men In Black memory eraser treatment 
indifferent.gif

So annoyed at these Simeon texts.

I can't drive my Sentinel XS out of my garage without getting two stars because it's on Simeon's list :smh:

Whoever was doing work on the cops with that tank, good lookin out, I got soooo much free ammo! Was primed to stay on all night then out of nowhere got the meanest headache and I havent had a headache in 5-6 years X_x

So annoyed at these Simeon texts.

I can't drive my Sentinel XS out of my garage without getting two stars because it's on Simeon's list :smh:

Word I get that problem sometimes also, my favorite car in the game, looking for the regular version now though

Yo Eazy! You found the hot rod quad online?! Maaaan, I was hunting for that for a while and gave up thinking it wasn't on there.

Lol idk, don't follow cars like that, just know it's a Beamer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom