Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Did you guys do the Jumps or did you use the race to access the Lime green color in LSC? :nerd:

turbo start is easy, hold down r2, when it says go, click back and forth between L2 and R2

it doesn't seem like you need to be really accurate with it either

Last edited:
Threw a party for the squad last night

These ****** disrespectful for leaving my place dirty
laugh.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Any word on heists yet? Put the game down for now until those come out then it's back to business. Got Battlefield 4 taking over for now.

finally scoped out the Koreans, don't be fooled by these old dudes, they will get off on you

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

saw these guys on the beach too, they ride dirt bikes and have Australian accents, they're not a gang

but I do remember being chased by a group of guys while riding through a trail in the mountains

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I still haven't found the Aztecas, what I thought were them was actually more Marabunta Grande

I've only seen them 1 time in free roam, they wear light turquoise

i have it but i'm not on now, i don't know how to copy.

0_0.jpg

me, @Cn0wl8dg3, and @JJC6723  had em out today.  they might be able to do it for you

does anyone know the best place to look for a Phoenix and a Manana?

they were falling from the sky while i was looking for the Intruder, now they're no where to be found
What your PSN? Add me Im on now. Tawainehel2

Finally level 100, every car got 100% armor, and got that RPG for anyone that wanna flex now :pimp:

auto aim aint nothin. you can roll out of auto aim and cap em like WHAT.

tell me why i was in a team deathmatch and dudes decided to go outside of the DM area after they got a higher score than us on a time limit game.
spent 5 minutes trying to hunt them down on that stupid mess. gave up and quit.
Like really R*?

Not only that but this lobby mess is ridiculous.
wait for DM lobby to load, wait for players to load, wait for map to load, wait for players to get ready, 5 minute DM, wait for like/dislike vote, wait for map vote
back to the same damn cycle.
you wait longer than you actually get to play the game in some instances.

Then on top of that, if they end up picking some BS like parachuting or something, you have to go back to freemode and back again to play DM, more waiting time.

Last edited:
auto aim aint nothin. you can roll out of auto aim and cap em like WHAT.

tell me why i was in a team deathmatch and dudes decided to go outside of the DM area after they got a higher score than us on a time limit game.
spent 5 minutes trying to hunt them down on that stupid mess. gave up and quit.
Like really R*?

Not only that but this lobby mess is ridiculous.
wait for DM lobby to load, wait for players to load, wait for map to load, wait for players to get ready, 5 minute DM, wait for like/dislike vote, wait for map vote
back to the same damn cycle.
you wait longer than you actually get to play the game in some instances.

Then on top of that, if they end up picking some BS like parachuting or something, you have to go back to freemode and back again to play DM, more waiting time.
i did this like litterally 20 times for those 2 minute races...

How do you get close enough to gangs taking pics, without them shooting at you, tried it earlier...took off my mask and everything lol. I'm on now...

PSN; RossWon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom