Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
at this point, theres no need to R* to give anyone money, they already allowed us all to openly glitch for millions of dollars, dupe cars, insure and store helicopters/jets, etc.

if you're still waiting for the stimulus, whyy?? just keep doing what you're doing.  To those with millions, probably won't even realize when you get the stimulus

Speak for yourself. I still pick up the cash that drops after people die.

Last edited:
I glitched but not to get filthy rich...didn't want to abuse it... Still like the feeling of some sort if challenge...I just glitched enough to feel like my time and effort put into the game was not for nothing....currently sitting on 400k and haven't glitched in a while...my car sales are just at about 1.2 million on social club...is all good

About auto aim - ****** will drive up to me, get out of the car and then shoot me (im usually a standing still target on foot), they cant shoot me while in the car. :lol:

That dew yellow scheme is SICK, get ya stunt jumps boys

Wait so what did the update do?...nothing?

R* stalling as if they were handing out legit cash...the ***** is up with these people...

I think they're just ensuring that when you get the stimulus package money, you won't lose it.

Checking in for the clean team.

Got my Vacca and got it completely modded, my 235k apartment 10 car garage, 7 more cars in there, and guns and whatnot all from earned money. Haven't done that glitch that gets you millions in like 15 minutes.

I rock a 3.05 K/D ratio on FREE AIM lobbies in this game so I guess you can say IM WINNIN. I'll do missions with the NTers on my buddy list even if they are on assisted aiming but right after that Im going right back to free aim lobbies...

Sidenote: PS4 drops in two weeks and when that happens I think Im gonna officially hang it up and call it quits with GTAV Online. 3 to 1 K/D ratio, 60 M's in the bank. Level 121 and just unlocked my minigun last night so Im pretty much "done" with everything you can do level wise. I'm not gonna lie tho this was hands down the BEST game I've played in my entire gaming life. Even with the awful online situation that R* cant seem to fix I still had a blast and wouldnt change anything at all. :pimp:

GTA V is the only current gen game I own since I traded everything in for credit towards the PS4 so now all I do is drive around the city, drink pisswasser brews and take snapmatic pics. :lol:

Prolly the last car I will own in this game... For the next two weeks, if you see me online I'll probably be somewhere drinking pisswasser brews and mobbin around in this. BLADES CHOPPIN tho. :smokin

Last edited:
If you guys need roster space on the TEAM NT Crew you can take me off the roster. I know theres hungrier dudes on the waiting list. I would like to graciously bow out, retire like MJ and give up my roster spot. Still reppin NT all day tho. :nthat:

PSN: DEBOS_DRAWS

havoc lastnight :lol:

Bruh I was tryna get a mini photoshoot with both of the bikes last night then someone :rolleyes (I forgot who's bikes they were) locked me out from using both of them so I couldn't reposition them -_-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom