Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Ran into my guy Black Mamba 91. He was tearing it up at the beach.

roll.gif

Dat Look in his eyes 
devil.gif

I'll miss the late NT GTAV crew tonight, stuck at work....it's obvious R* is waiting till PS4 launch to release the beach bum pack...they should at least release the exact details of what we will get with the update...I'm really hoping is not some stale crap...hope they add a bunch of things in....they need to work on the online shops....

Beach bum pack will have some floral button ups and bathing suits. I can't see anything too good coming out of that. They should just skip all the filler garbage and give everyone the heists we've been asking for.

Beach bum pack will have some floral button ups and bathing suits. I can't see anything too good coming out of that. They should just skip all the filler garbage and give everyone the heists we've been asking for.

That would suck...if they wanna keep the fanbase going and exploit this to its full potential like they can with such an open world game they need to release more than that...it's a shame when I think of all te possibilities of things to do and I'm noticing these dudes have an extremely restrictive online experience....there has to be more...for example there is a whole empty wall at Ammunation....I have a feeling this was done on purpose for add on weapons.

That would suck...if they wanna keep the fanbase going and exploit this to its full potential like they can with such an open world game they need to release more than that...it's a shame when I think of all te possibilities of things to do and I'm noticing these dudes have an extremely restrictive online experience....there has to be more...for example there is a whole empty wall at Ammunation....I have a feeling this was done on purpose for add on weapons.

It is.

I wanna get that heavy rifle and camp on high roofs...did a little bit of that earlier....dudes had no clue where they were getting sniped from...caught some dude like 3 blocks away trying to get away in his car...lol I should have gotten an achievement for that kill :lol:

That wall will be definitely be used for DLC weapons. Might get 1 or 2 in the beach bum pack I have no clue what they could go with though. Game needs some missions you can get immersed into instead of these little ones that are done in 3 minutes depending on how far you have to drive.

That wall will be definitely be used for DLC weapons. Might get 1 or 2 in the beach bum pack I have no clue what they could go with though. Game needs some missions you can get immersed into instead of these little ones that are done in 3 minutes depending on how far you have to drive.

They have PLENTY of missions...I'm sure no one has done them all...what they need to do is give incentives to make people want to invest time in these missions...nothing worst than spending time and effort in a mission for a 3k payout....that's just a turn off....they need to address te payouts...R* can do so much...they need to get on top of this ASAP.

They have PLENTY of missions...I'm sure no one has done them all...what they need to do is give incentives to make people want to invest time in these missions...nothing worst than spending time and effort in a mission for a 3k payout....that's just a turn off....they need to address te payouts...R* can do so much...they need to get on top of this ASAP.
Very valid point, there is a good amount of missions in the game. I've played a fair amount of mission but it's like you said the payouts make it not even worth doing honestly. You'd be better off doing races like everyone has switched to doing now. Before my in game cell would be blowing up with mission invites and now it's strictly "Blahblah invited you to a land race" They absolutly need to make another adjustment to that payout but this time balance it. Another thing is the bad sport lobby. Was making you wear the stupid hat and making you pay the whole car off for insurance not enough? I think that's a fine punishment, they shouldn't be able to banish you from playing with friends because you blew up a few cars in a violent video game. A game you said 60 dollars for at that. That's wild!

^I disagree.

If someone repeatedly blowing up my car and they're able to play with it because they glitched their way to millions, throw them in the bad sport lobby.

They should add a non PVP option for servers.

Grinding is a natural part of any MMO btw.

Last edited:
Just got out of the bad sports lobby. Went to join my friends, and I found 1 online. There used to be 14-15 online at any given time. Its a ghost town out here nowadays. Those heists need to make an appearance and fast :frown:

I do my fair share of killing other users in free roam...never ended up in the bad sport and I would blow up someone's car if they piss me off....I just do it moderately....seems like you guys go on a rampage...from what I notice if you blow up multiple cars at once that's an automatic trip to dunce camp...happened to Spider-man unintentionally when he destroyed all our insured bikes for the picture op....lol

Like someone else said...the answer is not always to blow up someone's car....

I'm in bad sport now and those lobbies be having like 14 people on average , :pimp: this is where it's at, ya better start blowing up some cars to get in this

Back
Top Bottom