Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
That's the thing, GTA seriously needs an economy reset. They should've did it when they gave out that 500k. It would suck for the people that actually grinded out their money but the economy is waaaaay too saturated. If they gave out the 500k, reset the money and rebalanced the mission payouts it would be good. If their wasn't so much money out there people wouldn't be so wreckless with the stickies. They could up the insurance prices too.

Maybe I'm just bitter after spending 6 days in the bad sport camp
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Lol you kind of right...then everyone with a fully modded supercar dusting you in races...I hit me with the curveball and host motorcycle races...while everyone beasted on their Supercars I beasted on my akuma....dudes rarely put up a challenge because not everyone owns a fully modded bike...easiest money and way to level up EVER.

GTA:O has no economy. That's why it will never be a MMORPG.

I just wish they could double the size of the freemode lobby. 32 players would be CRAZY (fun).

Lol cosign moving snipe feel..

Me and the homie were posted up at that tower on vespucci beach wreckinggg ****. Had 5 stars n out of nowhere dude comes in the buzzard... we got outta dodge at first but then dude starts blowin up cop cars and fighting the 5.0 choppers so we let him do his thing and continue sniping fools when all of a sudden he starts firing rockets into at the tower...

i kid u not in 2 shots i dropped this fool out his buzzard and the chopper fell onto the sidewalk blowing up like 3 cop cars. Coolest thing ive done online maybe except once i sniped a dude out his bugatti as he was drivin by full throttle from a rooftoop n vinewood

Last edited:
I don't think it has to do with money I just think peeps don't care they blow you up rich or broke.. I play with my cousin and he blows up stuff just because and he's never glitched.. He won't even run races over n over with us cause he says it's boring so u ps3 peeps can get a reset I worked to hard for mine lol

Other than meeting up with crew members, online is pretty boring. Only reason I still have a 360 right is to play GTA.

Game is kinda stale ..... & thats sad. I play when I'm bored now. Its really nothing more to do. I just play when I see anyone else on. Dont even feel like leveling up any more. No point/incentive

Last night was a lil fun with Mamba, HnL & NYC in last last few hrs b4 he had go to bad sport tho :lol:
(Jordandon u got some explaining to do :nerd: )

1.76 kill/death ratio :smokin

Last edited:
When I was on last night there was major set tripping with black mamba Jordan Don and D black lol.. I'm rolling with one of them they kill the other then all hell broke loose killing each other left and right.. Where's eazy to make sense of all this?

Last edited:
When I was on last night there was major set tripping with black mamba Jordan Don and D black lol.. I'm rolling with one of them they kill the other then all hell broke loose killing each other left and right.. Where's eazy to make sense of all this?

Happened to me in PS3 lobby yesterday, i don't remember the s/ns but I saw 2 NTers shooting it out with cops so I helped, next thing you know one of em gunned me down so I went on about my business...they come hunt me down again, I respawned and let one of em feel the shotty and I guess he was cool after that cause he scooped me up in a Futo......only for both of us to be blown to smithereens by the NTer he was just shooting it out with the cops with -_____- ain't no love in the heart of the city bruh

Does anyone have a modded Futo they could dupe for me on xbox?

I'm not in the crew though, it's okay if not :smile:

Anyone have any idea why I can't buy a watch? I used to have one. Now I can't get the accessories prompt, even tried buying a suit jacket. Nothing .

:lol:

JordanDon & Me just terrorized some guy for a good half hr. We were bored...

:lol:

JordanDon & Me just terrorized some guy for a good half hr. We were bored...

Lmaooooo....that was funny.....I was bout to bring the tank out

Last edited:

I think it was us more being bored, then actual crew killing....mamba just went all ape **** blowing up cars with no regard for human life

Free Black Mamba.

Feels for dude, no homies in there and target aint shipping his ps4 anytime soon. Gonna be a long bid.

ALL BAD. :lol:

How much time he get?

I know if I was put into BS for 32 days this **** would be going staright to BB/Gamestop for the TRADE IN. Aint no one got time for all that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom