Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Damn I haven't been on GTA V online in a hot one. I sorta miss it but not really. I need to get on and get my 500k to blow on something.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

32 days though? The hell you gotta do to get 32 days?

Thats like 10 life sentences served consecutively.

Every time you get sent there your time doubles from the last time. I was in there for 4 days so the next time I go it'll be 8. :smh:

Im a GOOD SPORT for now tho so it looks like I wont be going back for a hot second. :smokin

Last edited:

Every time you get sent there your time doubles from the last time you were sent. I was in there for 4 days so the next time I go it'll be 8.
mean.gif

Im a GOOD SPORT for now tho so it looks like I wont be going back for a hot second.
smokin.gif
SMH.

Man that ruins online IMO... Dudes always instigating wars when you're just going about your business... Then u get caught up and start exploding cars and you cant even play with your XBL friends???
eyes.gif
Lame as hell.

Sadly it's better to just get your car blown up and don't even use no explosive online, automatic bad sport it seems

Game is kinda stale ..... & thats sad. I play when I'm bored now. Its really nothing more to do. I just play when I see anyone else on. Dont even feel like leveling up any more. No point/incentive

Last night was a lil fun with Mamba, HnL & NYC in last last few hrs b4 he had go to bad sport tho
laugh.gif

(Jordandon u got some explaining to do
nerd.gif
)

1.76 kill/death ratio
smokin.gif
You gotta be like a level 300 by now. 

I haven't played online in what feels like a month. 

Started getting that "storage device" error and just said **** it. 

Recently got Ghosts and NBA 2K14 so my days of GTA V will be limited to when people come over who have never seen the ****. 

Have they put in any new cars, guns, clothes, missions, etc yet? Maybe that's when I'll try to come back around. 

Every time you get sent there your time doubles from the last time you were sent. I was in there for 4 days so the next time I go it'll be 8.
mean.gif

Im a GOOD SPORT for now tho so it looks like I wont be going back for a hot second.
smokin.gif
SMH.

Man that ruins online IMO... Dudes always instigating wars when you're just going about your business... Then u get caught up and start exploding cars and you cant even play with your XBL friends???
eyes.gif
Lame as hell.
THIRTY-TWO DAYS!?! R* gotta get the eff outta here with that, I'm literally the only PSN NTer on right now that's not in banned camp 

I say we all go to the Bad Sport lobby and just run a muck.

Screw it.

Not being able to retaliate out of fear of going to jail. Nahhhhh B.
mean.gif

Hell... a good portion of the crew is in there anyway.

Last edited:
I say we all go to the Bad Sport lobby and just run a muck.

Screw it.

Lol I got like a hr left until im in good sport again, lol but those bad sports are wild fun tho, every lobby you see like 8 dudes in tanks and those lobbies always filled compare to good sport with the struggle 6

Im not finding it hard to find full lobbies

Its just boring when no crew/friends are on ....

Last edited:
I not finding it hard to find full lobbies

Its just boring when no crew.friends are on ....
Same here...

I honestly don't think people are as active as the crew is full.

Can't be anyway that we are full and I see the same 10- 15 people on PSN when I jump on.

how many personal vehicles you gotta blow up to go to bad sport? i've destroyed dozens and haven't been sent yet.

also can somebody hook it up with that alien car? im fiendin out here
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If you wanna destroy someones car that you see at the insurance depot or just sitting somewhere just pour gasoline all around it and on it and just shoot in the air or at a pedestrian and hide behind the car and wait until the cops come and shoot at you. the car will catch on fire. So either get away or just die by the cops and the car will blow up and its not your fault.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I'm in a lobby w/ BigBadBrad3 and I'm fightin off two dudes tryna murk me. Son is just standing still in passive mode. :lol: I'm thinkin, where's the unity at? I knew I couldn't really go head to head w/ the dudes because they had LMG's and I only had a Carbine so I had to let the impound lot destroy my wheel since they kept hoverin around it waitin for somebody to come and get their ish :smh:

However, before that, me, BBB3 and ItzEasy (sp?) was puttin in work on these cats

I'm in a lobby w/ BigBadBrad3 and I'm fightin off two dudes tryna murk me. Son is just standing still in passive mode. :lol: I'm thinkin, where's the unity at? I knew I couldn't really go head to head w/ the dudes because they had LMG's and I only had a Carbine so I had to let the impound lot destroy my wheel since they kept hoverin around it waitin for somebody to come and get their ish :smh:

However, before that, me, BBB3 and ItzEasy (sp?) was puttin in work on these cats

Use him as a human shield...lol

smh.

When that dude rolled up last night in the riot van and I hit it with the RPG and got the bad sport warning. Wack.

yea :lol:

Thats what gave me the idea.

Im not gonna keep it though. No room & it still looks silly

I need this though...
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Not merryweather mesa's

Last edited:
Anyone got the hot rod 4 wheeler on Xbox? I got the space docker or buffalo if someone wants to do a quick swap tonight.

Back
Top Bottom