Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Proximity mines are a problem. I just been tossing them out in front of los santos customs and by the doors at stores while dudes been trying on the new holiday clothes. Sometimes I forget i put one down until it says I killed someone :pimp:

i was in the crib watching other players run amok in the city, when i saw this kid run into a gun store. soon after, another player came in and shot him in the back. he spawned up the street then ran back to the gun store where his truck was parked. as soon as he walked over to the driver side, the truck blew up. he spawned again then called for his truck......again, but didn't attempt to jump in it. he shot it out with the kid who shot him, then chased him around the block and back to the same spot in front of the gun store. once again, he got that work and spawned up the street. this time the kid who killed him left the block, so homie makes a bee line to his truck to give chase, and BOOOM!!! it blows up again in his face.

my first time ever playing this game and watching other people play where i cried laughing. proximity mines are one of the funniest things to happen to gta:wow:nline.

Yea one of the dudes from the BXPA crew, I forget whose squad that is on here kept murkin me last night. One or two bullets and I'm dead. Dude made I popped him for that special care package drop :lol:

Yea one of the dudes from the BXPA crew, I forget whose squad that is on here kept murkin me last night. One or two bullets and I'm dead. Dude made I popped him for that special care package drop :lol:

Hahahaha I saw that. He dropped in on a heli at the warehouse by the east side. I was like damn both them beat me. I texted you in game to ask what was in the package. I think it was stillmatik.

Last edited:

Hahahaha I saw that. He dropped in on a heli at the warehouse by the east side. I was like damn both them beat me. I texted you in game to ask what was in the package. I think it was stillmatik.

Yea, I replied. I don't know if u got it though.

24m5f1z.jpg

Massacro race car might be my new favorite whip

be careful if you have a ps3. i did the game update and as soon as i clicked OK the screen went all black. left it like that for like 2o minutes and nothing. turned it off, took out the game same black screen. unplugged the system and still busted.

Is it me or are the servers down? Can't get online but my internet connection is good

Edit: Looks like they're down. Welp back to Forza I go

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom