Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Finally, 3 properties! Now I feel like an idiot after wasting so much money copping cars and upgrading them only to replace them when another car tickles my fancy. Time to make a garage that's all bikes.
I bought a place out in Paleto Bay cuz I always wanted a dump out in the sticks to put all my trucks in. :lol:

Also, That new Slam Van and The Rat Truck... :x :smokin

Last edited:
Finally, 3 properties! Now I feel like an idiot after wasting so much money copping cars and upgrading them only to replace them when another car tickles my fancy. Time to make a garage that's all bikes.
I bought a place out in Paleto Bay cuz I always wanted a dump out in the sticks to put all my trucks in. :lol:

Also, That new Slam Van and The Rat Truck... :x :smokin

The Rat Truck was copped instantly. Replaced my Rat Loader with it

I wonder why the updated "race car" versions of the Jester and Mascaro are significantly slower than the normal versions?

i think i found something i love more then my current rat loader...

the new rat loader. the offsets in the back and the wood boards in the bed...nice touch.

So disappointed in the new cars I broke down and finally bought a Zentorno, I was hoping they'd drop something crazy (still salty I can't get a liberator anymore)... now to save for a Buzzard.

The slam van is garbage it feels like im driving on ice with that thing haha. Got three separate cribs around Los santos but thinking ab selling one and having one up north close to the airfield

FYI you can stand anywhere on the rat truck and shoot any gun while someone else drives.
Perfect for those with good rpg skills

Anyone else have a problem with their player dying so damn fast? When I play it's like my super heavy armor is gone after 1 bullet to the chest, or 1 car crash. And 2-3 bullets might dead me after that
The **** is that about?

Anyone else have a problem with their player dying so damn fast? When I play it's like my super heavy armor is gone after 1 bullet to the chest, or 1 car crash. And 2-3 bullets might dead me after that
The **** is that about?

It's normal. That's why I don't even bother picking up body armor. It does come in handy when you are really damaged and you can carry more than one so it can be useful.

The **** is that about?

yeah, they must have changed the damage output, cause i'm seeing the same thing when i'm in shootouts. i had just bought heavy armor and took two in the chest from a npc and was done. got popped by another lame *** playa hater while riding my bike in the park. dude hit me with the uzi. i counted no more then three shots, and done again. R* think it's cute to change stuff on the fly and not tell us, but inform us during the next update that they fixed said problem.

Struggling right now. Stayed up until 4 am EST playing. If it wasn't for attempting to switch lobbies and constantly failing, I would have played longer. Smh. Race cars are nice IMO. And shout out to my new neighbors in Blaine County.

Back
Top Bottom